Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
South Shire Fox

NBA 2k16

Might pick it up, my interest in basketball has gone downhill over the past few years mainly due to the time it's on here in the UK however when it comes to sports games 2K know how to really put out a fantastic game and I'm always amazed at how they keep on progressing their games year on year, certain other companies could learn a lot from them!

I fully intended to get this having just bought a PS4 and having not played a game in this series since 2K12, which I played until recently.

I'm having second thoughts now though as it seems as though you are forced to play your 'my player/mycareer' as an inner city black man called Frequency Vibration (yes, really).

I love career modes in sports games and in this one I want to live out my dream of playing in the NBA that was robbed by injuries and lack of talent.

I might pick up 2K15 of eBay for a tenner instead.

I fully intended to get this having just bought a PS4 and having not played a game in this series since 2K12, which I played until recently.

I'm having second thoughts now though as it seems as though you are forced to play your 'my player/mycareer' as an inner city black man called Frequency Vibration (yes, really).

I love career modes in sports games and in this one I want to live out my dream of playing in the NBA that was robbed by injuries and lack of talent.

I might pick up 2K15 of eBay for a tenner instead.

Just looked at a cutscene of this at my mates. His character is white but he has a twin sister who's black, with black parents.

Not sure they fully thought this through. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah downloaded it but could not get on with the controls at all so was gone within 20 minutes lol sure it's a great game but not for me.

It's easy to play lol lol

X is pass

Right analogue to shoot

Square to steal

Triangle to jump

That's all you need lol lol lol

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded this.

I deleted it quite swiftly as well.

Shooting I mastered after about 3 games. Defending, well AI just got bindded off for commiting GBH 5 times. No idea what I was doing.

My general rule of thumb when choosing sports game is that if I don't really really like the sport that the game is based on, don't even think about purchasing (or downloading for free as the case may be).

I'm loving 2K16 now that that silly bollocks 'Spike Lee joint' is over with.

It's pretty tricky at first but after about 3 months I got the hang of it.

Not easy. I've been playing the 2k series since 2k11 and I'm still pretty shit.

Yes lads sarcasm, as if you look up someone has insinuated it's easy to play when I said I couldn't get on with the controls. They somehow thought they'd solve that by telling me which button does what (THANKS MATE)

Archived