Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Norwich away...

I reckon Mahrez and Vardy are going to absolutely boss it tomorrow! Should be a good high scoring game based on both teams inability to defend.

Does anyone know what Nathan Dyer actually did to his knee?

yeah he injured it 

stat time

These sides have met on just two previous occasions in the Premier League, with the two teams earning a home win each back in 1994/95.

Leicester have scored nine times in their last three league matches against Norwich City.

The Canaries have suffered just one defeat in their last 10 league games against Leicester (W6 D3).

Jamie Vardy has scored seven goals in his last eight Premier League appearances including in each of his last four matches in the competition (five goals).

Wes Hoolahan has provided a league-high five assists so far this season while he has had a hand in six of Norwich's 11 PL goals in 2015/16 (one goal, five assists).

Alex Neil's side have suffered just one defeat in their last six Premier League games (W2 D3).

However, the Canaries are without a clean sheet in their last 10 league games (excl. playoffs).

The Foxes' top-flight games this season have produced a total of 29 goals (both for and against), more than any other team's fixtures in the 2015-16 Premier League so far.

Norwich City players have covered less ground in the Premier League this season than any other side (729km).

Leicester have netted a joint-high four headed goals in the Premier League this season (level with Southampton).

Hoolahan pulls the strings but he doesn't always play, stick Kante on him if he does. Redmond is their other threat and he seems to have found a better end product recently. Robbie Brady from set pieces too.

Speaking to a Norwich STH today and he said Hoolahan isn't played when they have midfielders who rough him up a bit and they don't know what Redmond will turn up.He also said they like to catch teams on the break.Touche.

https://yourdailyfoxes.wordpress.com/2015/10/02/the-foxes-v-norwich-preview/

Goals and plenty of them should be expected in tomorrow’s clash at Carrow Road as the clean sheet-less but free-scoring Foxes take to the road to face a Norwich side who are three unbeaten but also yet to keep the opposition out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My blog preview on tomorrow's game with a bit of tactical analysis on our defence and trying to find a balance between attack and defence. Norwich will be a tough nut to crack.

Why do the Sky Sports team always predict us to lose! Getting annoying now, when they all talk how well we are playing but every week in the super 6, predict us to lose!

5 out of 6 of them think we will lose tomorrow. Nobheads!  :ph34r:

Reverse psychology? ;)

Gave me aids.  Imagine thinking Norwich are better than Us, Palace and West Ham.

spacer.gif

'It should also be noted that Leicester, Palace and West Ham are all uncomplicated, expensive counter attacking teams. There's nothing special about any of them, they just use what they've got and look naff in every game they play. Surrendering possession and avoiding playing football in favour of results. 

Cool good for them, but we're better. 

Out much deeper and more sophisticated approach however should be applauded. When we beat Leicester tomorrow we'll be amongst the best of the rest without resorting to being a deep lying pacy counter attacking team with no other way to play. 

No other lower half team would appreciate Howson or accommodate Hoolahan in their team which says a lot about their incredibly basic set ups. It's so important that we have an exceptional manager like AN because we can't compete financially. If it was up to me I'd say screw the player/stadium budget and pay AN more than he could get anywhere else because his intelligence and tactical nous is absolutely pivotal to our survival'

Anyone able to recommend an away friendly pub near the ground (my knee is ****ed, can't walk far)?

Hi mate / all,

The Compleat Angler opposite the train station is always a designated away pub, 10 minute walk from the ground (probably less).

The street that the other poster was talking about with the cinema is a complex called Riverside which is even closer to the ground (halfway between the Compleat Angler and the ground basically), that has a huge Wetherspoons and should be away friendly before the game at least.

Generally that is away friendly after the game too but not always, think that depends on the opponents / police advise, can remember a few times when away fans haven't been allowed in there post game. Normally fine down there too though.

If you like quality real ale then the Fat Cat and Canary is the other side of the ground, away fans fine in there too. Depends how you are travelling I suppose, if you are driving down then could try and park nearer to that, if by train then you'll find the other pubs much easier with a dodgy knee. 

There's actually only one pub I can think of which I'd strongly advise away fans don't enter and that's the The Murderer's, in the city centre. That's where you'll find the fans who like to wear Stone Island clobber and count The Football Factory amongst their favourite films.

Hope that helps. 

Archived