Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Norwich away...

Wetherspoons had doormen and signs up banning away fans last time I was in the there. My first match watching the foxes in years, can't wait COYB

Yeah seems to depend on the game for some reason, my memory is hazy but I think its post game where the Wetherspoons are stricter with away fans. 

As it happens one of the few major incidents of trouble I can remember involving Norwich fans in recent years was actually at Leicester, several Norwich and Leicester fans jailed 6 or 7 years ago, which may be why they had a no away fan policy last time? 

Compleat Angler is the designated away pub, but like I said in my prior post I'm sure you'll be fine in whichever pub lets you in near the ground. 

The Nelson hotel opposite the Compleat Angler has a decent bar too. 

This game has at least 3 goals in it minimum. I'd take an entertaining 2-2. Norwich aren't playing bad at home and the fans will be behind them. I hope Ranieri makes the right moves here.

Most Norwich fans are predicting a lot of goals in this game too. 

Time to put a tenner on 0-0 then  :D

Archived