Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Norwich away...

Fuchs in. 100%

Schlupp out. Mahrez in the hole. Dyer in.

Okazaki out. Ulloa or even Kram in. (if we play 2 up top)

Done.

(also, think Huth has had a bad start to the season, wouldn't mind giving Benny another run out - look good in the cup and also knows how to distribute a football).

Been repeating it for the last few weeks but a back 4 really exposes our weaknesses defensively, being our full backs are so attacking that they are caught out alot and our 2 centre halves get caught flat with runners in behind. Has to be a back 3, it's no coincidence we kept 5 clean sheets in 9 last year with that back 3.

Kasper

Wasyl

Huth

Morgan

Albrighton

Kante

Drinkwater

Schlupp

Mahrez

Ulloa

Vardy

Kasper

Morgan Huth Benalouane

Albrighton Inler Kante Fuchs

Mahrez

Vardy Kramaric

Will never happen though but Fuchs and one of Kramaric/Ulloa definately need to come into the side. Hopefully Dyer is back for this match too.

If anything we need to put Mahrez in the hole where he's harder to mark.

This

Can't see us playing 4 at the back. I can see us playing 451, ****ing uo the first half, concede one or two and then bring a striker on for second half.

This game has dodgy written all over it. Hoping we pull through but I think Norwich might surprise us

Time to go three at the back again, gives de laet the support he needs whrn bombing forwards and gives mahrez more freedom to wander and hurt teams.

If he wants to stick with four, fuchs has to come in for schlupp, and given his impact today I'd swap okazaki for Kramaric

Been repeating it for the last few weeks but a back 4 really exposes our weaknesses defensively, being our full backs are so attacking that they are caught out alot and our 2 centre halves get caught flat with runners in behind. Has to be a back 3, it's no coincidence we kept 5 clean sheets in 9 last year with that back 3.

Kasper

Wasyl

Huth

Morgan

Albrighton

Kante

Drinkwater

Schlupp

Mahrez

Ulloa

Vardy

Correct