Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Norwich away...

Norwich are an average side with a bunch of average players, they have Cameron Jerome as their main striker ffs. Alex Neil though has worked wonders, he is the sole reason why they have had a decent start in my opinion.

Would 3-5-2 be a suitable formation when they have Brady & Redmond on the wings, I'm not so sure unless we play De Laet & Schlupp as the fullbacks.

Schmeichel

Benalouane

Huth

Morgan

De Laet

Kante

Drinkwater

Schlupp

Mahrez

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs - Schwarzer, Fuchs, King, Inler, Dyer, Albrighton, Ulloa

Having thought about this some more, I think we need to experiment with the defence over the next few games to see if one of the line ups can keep a clean sheet. For Norwich, I'd go with:

Norwich away:

Schmeichel.

Delaet. Benalouane. Huth. Fuchs.

Albrighton Kanté Drinkwater Schlupp.

Mahrez.

Vardy.

Schwarzer. Morgan. King. Inler. [Dyer] Kramarić. Ulloa

Norwich are an average side with a bunch of average players, they have Cameron Jerome as their main striker ffs. Alex Neil though has worked wonders, he is the sole reason why they have had a decent start in my opinion.

Replace Norwich with Leicester, Neil with Pearson and Jerome with Nugent and this is exactly the sort of pathetic ignorant crap which wound me up when we played teams last season.

Then again after a decent-ish start we then spent the next six months bottom of the league so it shows what I knew.

Replace Norwich with Leicester, Neil with Pearson and Jerome with Nugent and this is exactly the sort of pathetic ignorant crap which wound me up when we played teams last season.

Then again after a decent-ish start we then spent the next six months bottom of the league so it shows what I knew.

Agreed, arrogant tripe. The lack of respect/knowledge is incredible particularly given where we've come from.

This will be a very tough game. Looking forward to it though.

1st time for me at Norwich (one of those grounds I've missed over the years).

Anyone able to recommend an away friendly pub near the ground (my knee is ****ed, can't walk far)?

There's a street right near the ground and train station with a few pubs.

It easy to spot, there's a cinema and all the usual places to eat but im not sure if its an away friendly area.

Mind you, I went there when we played them in the cup a few years back and seemed alright, got chatting to a few Norwich fans around there.

There's a street right near the ground and train station with a few pubs.

It easy to spot, there's a cinema and all the usual places to eat but im not sure if its an away friendly area.

Mind you, I went there when we played them in the cup a few years back and seemed alright, got chatting to a few Norwich fans around there.

Cheers

This is the time of year Kingy gets sidelined, the magic mist wears off, and we become like a trapeze artist with acrophobia. Norwich 2-1. :(   

So if we lose it will be because 'Kingy' is not picked? Your obsession with the man and the need to try to shoehorn him into every post you make is nauseating, get a grip man.

Fuchs struggled first half against Moses on Tuesday but quality second half when Moses went up top, I wouldn't start him against pace

This.  I don't get all the Fuchs loving.  First half in Tuesday he really didn't impress.  Much better second half but Ranieri was moaning loads when Fuchs did anything good or bad.   Pretty sure he doesn't fancy him at all,  Be surprised to see him, and I am not convinced.

This.  I don't get all the Fuchs loving.  First half in Tuesday he really didn't impress.  Much better second half but Ranieri was moaning loads when Fuchs did anything good or bad.   Pretty sure he doesn't fancy him at all,  Be surprised to see him, and I am not convinced.

he can take a set piece has a huge throw and isn't Schlupp therefore for some he is a must start

Archived