Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Norwich away...

So if we lose it will be because 'Kingy' is not picked? Your obsession with the man and the need to try to shoehorn him into every post you make is nauseating, get a grip man.

There's been enough touting by others, but leaving out the top-scoring midfielder in all our history, our quickest and most consistent passer and a guy willing to do both defensive and attacking duties is crazy to me. And no success wouldn't be guaranteed by King or anyone else's selection but our chances of keeping an unlikely clean sheet would be enhanced. Because there's next-to-no-chance the way we're lining up at present.            

Ranieri must see that our current back 4 is a bag of horse crap and change it. Simple solution... 3-5-****ing-2!

Schmeichel

Wasilewski - Huth - Benalouane

Albrighton --------------------------------Schlupp

Drinkwater - Kante

Mahrez

Vardy Ulloa

Subs: Schwarzer, Morgan, Fuchs, Dyer, King, Okazaki, Dodoo. 

It's not rocket science really. 

1st time for me at Norwich (one of those grounds I've missed over the years).

Anyone able to recommend an away friendly pub near the ground (my knee is ****ed, can't walk far)?

There's a pub on the corner, by the river, opposite the train station. I'm fairly sure that is the main "away pub". 5 or so minute walk from the ground.

I wouldn't recommend drinking at the Riverside complex which is next to the ground. There's two pubs, Wetherspoons type, but they get packed out with locals mostly. 

There's a pub on the corner, by the river, opposite the train station. I'm fairly sure that is the main "away pub". 5 or so minute walk from the ground.

I wouldn't recommend drinking at the Riverside complex which is next to the ground. There's two pubs, Wetherspoons type, but they get packed out with locals mostly.

Cheers, We'll try the one by the station.

COYB

Doubt we'll see 3-5-2 so

Benalouane Huth Morgan Fuchs

Albrighton Drinkwater Kante Mahrez

Vardy Kramaric/Ulloa

Tell Benalouane to not get forward and hold a solid back line as Albrighton can command the wing himself. Mahrez will have the cover and experience of Fuchs and will be less predictable on the left.

Think thats our best team for a 4-4-2.

I don't know why but I'd go with Kramaric and Vardy for this, I think they've got the making of a decent partnership with Ulloa has plan B.

Fuchs in for Schlupp in the only other change.

We need to protect the back four better so not sure about Kante and Drinkwater as both like to roam and follow the ball.

There's been enough touting by others, but leaving out the top-scoring midfielder in all our history, our quickest and most consistent passer and a guy willing to do both defensive and attacking duties is crazy to me. And no success wouldn't be guaranteed by King or anyone else's selection but our chances of keeping an unlikely clean sheet would be enhanced. Because there's next-to-no-chance the way we're lining up at present.            

Every thread. Every bloody thread...

Leicester's Jamie Vardy prepared to keep playing through pain barrier after breaking wrist

LEICESTER star Jamie Vardy has shot to the top of the Premier League goal charts playing through the pain barrier.

The England striker's double in the 5-2 defeat to Arsenal at the weekend took his total to six for the season.

And that's despite the fact that he's wearing a special protective cast after breaking two bones in his wrist against Aston Villa.

The 28-year-old is so determined not to miss games that he admits he'll do virtually anything to get out on the pitch.

Vardy said: "I knew something was wrong because my whole arm was numb. But I didn't want to come off so I just had it strapped up.

294206.jpgGETTY

TOUGH FOX: Vardy is playing in a protective cast

“I don't want to not be playing - it's as simple as that. I love playing football and there's no way I want to be injured”

Jamie Vardy

"I had it x-rayed and unfortunately there were two cracks in my wrist, so I'm having to wear the cast for eight weeks.

"I've got a game cast which has been made up and refs are happy with. It's lightweight and there's no chance of harming anyone."

Vardy saw out the end of last season having to rely on painkilling injections to deal with a troublesome foot injury.

He added: "I wasn't able to put any ridiculous pressure on it so I was having injections basically an hour-and-a-half before kick off and my foot would be numb.

5609292f90479_GettyImages490114446.jpgGETTY

IN FORM: Vardy is the top scorer in the Premier League

"I don't want to not be playing - it's as simple as that. I love playing football and there's no way I want to be injured."

The only drawback is that Vardy has to disappoint supporters eager to get his autograph.

"I feel a bit sorry for them right now because I can't grip anything with my hand, so I'm having to say 'no'.

"Any photos that they are after then I'm happy to do it but signing anything right now, unfortunately is a no-go."

1st time for me at Norwich (one of those grounds I've missed over the years).

Anyone able to recommend an away friendly pub near the ground (my knee is ****ed, can't walk far)?

there is a pub on the corner opposite the train station called the complete Angler by the yacht station that's the designated away pub and up past the train station on Yarmouth road about 5 mins from the station is the coach and horses brew pub that allows home and away fans most other pubs in the city have doormen on and are home fans only...hope this helps 

Leicester's Jamie Vardy prepared to keep playing through pain barrier after breaking wrist

LEICESTER star Jamie Vardy has shot to the top of the Premier League goal charts playing through the pain barrier.

The England striker's double in the 5-2 defeat to Arsenal at the weekend took his total to six for the season.

And that's despite the fact that he's wearing a special protective cast after breaking two bones in his wrist against Aston Villa.

The 28-year-old is so determined not to miss games that he admits he'll do virtually anything to get out on the pitch.

Vardy said: "I knew something was wrong because my whole arm was numb. But I didn't want to come off so I just had it strapped up.

294206.jpgGETTY

TOUGH FOX: Vardy is playing in a protective cast

"I had it x-rayed and unfortunately there were two cracks in my wrist, so I'm having to wear the cast for eight weeks.

“I don't want to not be playing - it's as simple as that. I love playing football and there's no way I want to be injured”

Jamie Vardy

"I've got a game cast which has been made up and refs are happy with. It's lightweight and there's no chance of harming anyone."

Vardy saw out the end of last season having to rely on painkilling injections to deal with a troublesome foot injury.

He added: "I wasn't able to put any ridiculous pressure on it so I was having injections basically an hour-and-a-half before kick off and my foot would be numb.

5609292f90479_GettyImages490114446.jpgGETTY

IN FORM: Vardy is the top scorer in the Premier League

"I don't want to not be playing - it's as simple as that. I love playing football and there's no way I want to be injured."

The only drawback is that Vardy has to disappoint supporters eager to get his autograph.

"I feel a bit sorry for them right now because I can't grip anything with my hand, so I'm having to say 'no'.

"Any photos that they are after then I'm happy to do it but signing anything right now, unfortunately is a no-go."

How long before we can officially call JV a Leicester City legend?

This HAS to be the team...

Kasper

De laet

Wes

Huth

Fuchs

Kante

DD

Dyer

Mahrez

Albrighton

Vardy

I like this as you could have mahrez, albrighton, and dyer swapping positions with each other imo mahrez is probably best in the hole behind vardy but would mix things up and could be difficult for norwich to mark them

I like this as you could have mahrez, albrighton, and dyer swapping positions with each other imo mahrez is probably best in the hole behind vardy but would mix things up and could be difficult for norwich to mark them

I like it too. I know we've never looked great in a 4231 but we've never tried it with this personnel. Dyer is used to playing this system from his Swansea days and I seriously think Mahrez would be better drifting between the lines in a free role. Much harder to nullify him there and he should get even more goalscoring chances. It also means we get Dyer and Albrighton in front of RDL to give him some protection.

Archived