Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Norwich away...

If we win this, it's a massive step forward, in terms of progress as a Prem club. To bounce back from conceding 5, with a win away would be a real confidence boost. I think the players ( and fans ) would really start to feel a lot more comfortable at this level, after such a result.

I'd go all out for a clean sheet. This would garantee a draw, at least, which would be a fantastic result.

More worried about this game now.

Norwich are decent i think and always look like they'll score. We just don't look like we can defend at all and if we don't score two then its hard for us to win a game.

Just really hope Claudio drills the defence thoroughly this week.

2-1 loss

We've just been thrashed by a side that has class all over the pitch on a day when Mahrez, one of our more potent threats, had an off day. Despite that we got a couple of goals. We can hurt most teams going forward with our pace and IMO we shouldn't nullify that threat if we choose to change personnel. Norwich are good enough to score against us even if we sit back. Stick with the winning formula.

Archived