Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Norwich away...

To be succesful in the prem you need to be adaptable and pragmatic. The same formation and approach does not work in every match.

At the minute we've done very well but our defence looks suspect and Kasper is way off his best, so we've had to out score teams to win or draw. That can only go on for so long. At some point you have to tighten up in defence whilst still posing an attacking threat. That's Ranieri's job to sort out.

We are fit, determined, fast and can score, but we must tighten up our defence dramatically. Ranieri would love a comfortable 1-0 or 2-0 to us. So would most of us and so would the team. Conceding like we do continually applies pressure both psychologicaly and physically.

Will we change to a 352? I doubt it. But we really should give it a go at games like Norwich. Keep tight, dominate the middle and hit them On the break.

Ranieri must see that our current back 4 is a bag of horse crap and change it. Simple solution... 3-5-****ing-2!

Schmeichel

Wasilewski - Huth - Benalouane

Albrighton --------------------------------Schlupp

Drinkwater - Kante

Mahrez

Vardy Ulloa

Subs: Schwarzer, Morgan, Fuchs, Dyer, King, Okazaki, Dodoo. 

It's not rocket science really. 

Exactly,  it's not "rocket science"

some people would make having a sh1t hard work

select this team and its Pizzas for everyone

F**k it! All out attack! 

Schmeichel

De laet                                                                              Schlupp

Kante

Dyer                               Albrighton

Mahrez

Kramaric                    Vardy

Ulloa 

Okazaki

2-1-2-1-2-1-1 formation. Win 8-7. Boom. 3 points.

attachicon.gifthumbsAmmo03.jpg

I like how Schlupp is way in the corner

What has Albrighton done since the Sunderland Game?

I think he has been better than you clearly think however you contradict yourself by not selecting Albrighton as you don't think he has done much but then select Inler!

That's compounded by dropping De Laet for a centre half who has shown he can't play right back which you have neglected to explain.

Don't think Benny looked good as a FB so don't think he should replace DeLaet in a back 4.

Albrighton has played well in every game, not sure who Bert is watching and thinking that it's Albrighton.

Dyer could replace Schlupp if fit and he could come off the bench if needed (multi position player that CR likes to see on the bench) Would be happy with Fuchs too.

Don't see Okazaki being dropped but definitely substituted for someone depending on whether we're winning or losing at HT/60mins.

Can see Vardy getting 2 more and us winning 1-3.

Time to go three at the back again, gives de laet the support he needs whrn bombing forwards and gives mahrez more freedom to wander and hurt teams.

If he wants to stick with four, fuchs has to come in for schlupp, and given his impact today I'd swap okazaki for Kramaric

Doc- I'm a bit bored this morning so wondered if you could give me some more of your great betting logic! Do you know that Norwich are favourites to beat us? Just like Bournemouth were. Which I think is right given that they are the home team. What do you think about that?

Kasper

RDL

Hurh

Wes

Fuchs

Kante

Drinky

Mahrez

Okazaki

Albrighton

Vardy

Old Man, Jeff, Kram, Ulloa, Big Ben, Inler, Dyer (if fit, King if not)

A late 2-1 victory for me, another come from behind! Early Redmond goal. Huth to equalize and Kram to grab an injury time winner.

Happy away days and back in the hunt for top 4!

While Bournemouth, Sunderland, Newcastle and Villa all to lose easing any fears at the other end.

Doc- I'm a bit bored this morning so wondered if you could give me some more of your great betting logic! Do you know that Norwich are favourites to beat us? Just like Bournemouth were. Which I think is right given that they are the home team. What do you think about that?

Home advantage is a myth, being at home makes very little difference these days and anyone basing their odds heavily on that is either trawling for fools looking for an easy win or are fools themselves.

Home advantage is a myth, being at home makes very little difference these days and anyone basing their odds heavily on that is either trawling for fools looking for an easy win or are fools themselves.

How about the fact that in the history of English football, there has never been a season where there has been more away wins than home. Basing your thinking on the results of this season is a bit short sighted!

Archived