Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Safari Problem

Hi guys,

Updated to iOS 9 and now it keeps resetting Safari, for example, it signs me out of Foxestalk, Outlook email, resets my settings on Google etc, never did this before unless I manually cleared the cookies and data, any idea how I can stop this? Such a pain having to constantly sign in on different websites.

Thanks!

What about in Settings > Safari do you have cookies blocked? Because if they're blocked then it won't remember any of the settings so make sure it is set to allow them

I had the exact problem, and thought that myself but looked and all was normal... the thing I tried was clear history and website data... in settings > safari

Thanks for the help chaps. I've changed the cookies setting from 'allow websites I visit' to 'always allow' and also cleared history and data. Hopefully that's problem solved.

I wouldn't put it to always allow, mine is currently set to do not track on... allow websites I visit and did the clear data thing ... always allow should work but could be a security problem... Make sure you have upgraded to 9.0.2 as well

I wouldn't put it to always allow, mine is currently set to do not track on... allow websites I visit and did the clear data thing ... always allow should work but could be a security problem... Make sure you have upgraded to 9.0.2 as well

Changed it back to 'allow websites I visit', also my do not track was off, so I've turned that on as well.

Hi guys,

Updated to iOS 9 and now it keeps resetting Safari, for example, it signs me out of Foxestalk, Outlook email, resets my settings on Google etc, never did this before unless I manually cleared the cookies and data, any idea how I can stop this? Such a pain having to constantly sign in on different websites.

Thanks!

I know it may not be the most popular solution and take more time to process, but what about de-installing Safari (or any other affected web browser) as well as Outlook (or your entire Office package), then re-installing or re-downloading it?

I've upgraded to the new iOS and it's working fine for me, btw.

Same problem still happening. :/

I know the problem I had it when I upgraded, it is strange that for you that didn't work... it is irritating as I had to keep logging in the everything everytime I closed the browser.

Make sure you have all apps fully closed and upgraded to 9.0.2, go to settings>safari and hit clear history and website data, then go to advanced at the bottom... and check if all data is removed, if not click remove all website data, then fully turn phone off and back on again.

Archived