Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How many hours?

How many hours per week/month/year do you spend gaming?

I remember when my son was young and WoW was new he'd try and spend the whole week playing it.

So how much time do you spend gaming (honestly)?

None since I had kids.  No energy left after career, home kids and wife, in revers order of importance.

Don't away kids count double?

Probably 4-6 hours a week if I'm lucky at the moment. It's a bit annoying but just haven't got around to it. Nowadays I can't really play for more than 2 hours straight. 

So much different to when I was at school and me and my mates would play Xbox after school until Midnight and Saturday/Sunday lol. Call of Duty B.O erry day.

Depends on what i'm doing each week, i'm away a lot with work, but i still play Football Manager.

If i have a week at home, i can easily put 15 hours in, but it also depends on the wife... :/

When I first got an Xbox 360 with Call of Duty 4 It was the first time I had played online and I was hooked. I used to come home from work and go straight on it till midnight. Now my children are a little older gaming has took a bit of a back seat for me and all my time and attention goes into my wife and children. I normally get on 2-3 hours a week now unless I see a game I really like. My last big game session was when I had the whole day to myself and I played Until Dawn in one sitting, I enjoyed it but could not do it all the time 

I'll go through phases where I spend unhealthy amounts of time ploughing through a game followed by periods where I remember to be social and I go weeks without even looking at one.
So anywhere from 0-50 hours a week I'd say.

Archived