Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Just Cause 3

Just Cause & Far Cry have always disappointed me. Trailer looks exceptional though!

if you have not played 4 due to past experiences then i would suggest you pick it up as i was the same but took a punt on 4 and for me one of my games of the year absolutley cracking game. 

ive never played any just cause either but now do game share with mate so games only half the price so thought what the heck and have pre ordered it 

Just Cause 2 was brilliant. Whats not to like about using your zipwire to hang a car off a helicopter and using it like a wrecking ball.

To unlock story missions you have to run around causing 'Chaos' which fills the bar up. Youre a 1 man army that can kick the shit out of everything. Just Cause has always had massive maps to explore and loads of places to blow up and collectibles to find etc. If they have done a good job on Just Cause 3 dont be surprised if it wins a few awards. Its a game series that not many people actually play but its very enjoyable.

Its the 2nd most anticipated game of the year for me after Fallout 4.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played it yet but a friend of mine had it on Xbox One and didn't like it. Too glitchy. I reckon this game will go down in price after xmas so may be worth waiting. Ive read some reviews and some websites give it 4 out of 5, others 3 out of 5. So may be worth a purchase but maybe not at full price.  

I thought JC2 was brilliant so I still fancy JC 3 to be a great game

I haven't played it yet but a friend of mine had it on Xbox One and didn't like it. Too glitchy. I reckon this game will go down in price after xmas so may be worth waiting. Ive read some reviews and some websites give it 4 out of 5, others 3 out of 5. So may be worth a purchase but maybe not at full price.

I thought JC2 was brilliant so I still fancy JC 3 to be a great game

It's only £35 now to be fair.

Game play looks weird, he appears to use a parachute to launch himself in the air, that's unpossible...

He uses a grappling hook to pull himself and then uses the parachute to fly around. So you could be going around by parachute then shoot your hook at a lamp post or something and fire yourself around like a slingshot. Quite good fun. You can use the hook to hang cars from bridges and everything. All this whilst having a huge amount of firepower makes you a one man army. Absolute carnage

Game play looks weird, he appears to use a parachute to launch himself in the air, that's unpossible...

You don't buy Just Cause 3 if you're after immersive physics.

Probably the most repetitive game I've ever played and the loading screens (apparently theres been a patch) can last up to 10 minutes with them usually being around a minute or so, don't buy it at £45 like I did as a stupid impulse buy.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've put about 6 or 7 hours into it and I must say that although it's pretty fun, it's also repetitive (verging on boring) quickly and I can see it being a ballache to 100% it (I'm a completionist).

Its certainly a game that is repetitive. I love going around taking over all the provinces and flying around so it doesn't bother me. I can certainly see people would get bored with it though. I do find using the tether in unique ways makes it more enjoyable than just running and gunning

Archived