Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

20 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Competition time… Name the other 7.

I don’t think that the stat is correct. I can’t think of any other direct free kick goals we’ve scored other than Madders, Albrighton and Mahrez.

So I had a look on the PL website, and they have us down for 10 goals from free kicks in the PL. If Maddison has 8 then there are not 7 other players to have scored one.

ihttps://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/att_freekick_goal?se=-1

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

I don’t think that the stat is correct. I can’t think of any other direct free kick goals we’ve scored other than Madders, Albrighton and Mahrez.

So I had a look on the PL website, and they have us down for 10 goals from free kicks in the PL. If Maddison has 8 then there are not 7 other players to have scored one.

ihttps://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/clubs/att_freekick_goal?se=-1

Those stats don't go right back to the start of the PL, a lot of stats they didnt start counting til later. Eg Beckham scored 18 apparently but isn't on the top.

There's hardly any 90s players on there.

Edited by Rain King
  • Like 1

Bournemouth have never lost a Premier League home game to Leicester City (W3 D2) – their best such record in the top flight.
After failing to win in their first seven Premier League meetings (D5 L2), the Foxes have two victories in their past three against the Cherries.
This will be Bournemouth’s 100th Premier League home game – but only one of the past eight sides to reach this figure have won their milestone match.
Bournemouth are unbeaten in their past four Premier League games (W1 D3) - they last had a longer such run in the top flight between May and August 2018.
  • Like 3

People have been talking about the weak mentality of this side for over 2 years now and it is just getting worse.

I am fascinated by the psychology of those who don’t attribute that to the leader in that situation. Genuinely quite shocked by the number of people falling over themselves to make increasingly desperate defences of Rodgers’s performance.

1 hour ago, ttfn said:

People have been talking about the weak mentality of this side for over 2 years now and it is just getting worse.

I am fascinated by the psychology of those who don’t attribute that to the leader in that situation. Genuinely quite shocked by the number of people falling over themselves to make increasingly desperate defences of Rodgers’s performance.

The leader carefully manages his public image.

27 minutes ago, Corky said:

The leader carefully manages his public image.

It’s especially those who seem unable or unwilling to see through his words to what he’s actually saying that I can’t understand.

I wonder how these people survive in the real world day to day.