Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

English players goals and assists this season. How many on the two list won’t go to the World Cup and how many attacking players not on either list will get a call up? It’s criminal that Maddison isn’t one of the first names on the team sheet.

1682DAF8-994A-4925-A782-BF0042D7FFD8.jpeg

269EBA7B-D9B8-46DC-A23A-52194D43F50A.png

You just know Rashford will get in ahead of Toney.

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

You just know Rashford will get in ahead of Toney.

The only players on those lists who aren’t certain to go, are those who play for non big six clubs and it’s bullshite! 
Imagine needing a goal late on and you have Toney, Barnes, Maddison and Wilson all sitting back watching on TV at home to see what Sancho, Grealish and Rashford can fail to do again and again

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

The only players on those lists who aren’t certain to go, are those who play for non big six clubs and it’s bullshite! 
Imagine needing a goal late on and you have Toney, Barnes, Maddison and Wilson all sitting back watching on TV at home to see what Sancho, Grealish and Rashford can fail to do again and again

The sooner Southgate goes, the better.

• Like 2

Rashford scored earlier this week for the first time in ages and the media were gushing over him getting called up for the World Cup.

No, you morons, select on form!

The media are as bad as successive England managers, if not worse, because they start yammering for their head as soon as they start losing... despite picking exactly the players they suggested.

:angry:

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Thanks 1

I know I keep going on about Carragher's biased co-commentary, but when I heard him this evening, talking about England selection and suggesting that, just now, with the World Cup in mind, he can't separate Everton's Calvert-Lewin from Newcastle's Wilson, I was like:

Screenshot_20221105-214626_DuckDuckGo.jpg.cbad1a73bf4a8d05b14f5233df86e336.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I know I keep going on about Carragher's biased co-commentary, but when I heard him this evening, talking about England selection and suggesting that, just now, with the World Cup in mind, he can't separate Everton's Calvert-Lewin from Newcastle's Wilson, I was like:

Screenshot_20221105-214626_DuckDuckGo.jpg.cbad1a73bf4a8d05b14f5233df86e336.jpg

And yet every one of the Soccer Saturday panel said DCL was a no-no and Wilson was miles ahead of him. Carragher makes me beg for the days of Lawro and Jimmy Hill.

• Like 2

Just now, iancognito said:

And yet every one of the Soccer Saturday panel said DCL was a no-no and Wilson was miles ahead of him. Carragher makes me beg for the days of Lawro and Jimmy Hill.

Can't take Calvert-Lewin to Qatar.

He'd be thrown in prison for wearing a skirt as he walked off the plane lol

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Corky said:

We lost our first five away, leaking goals for fun and yet now we've probably got the best away record outside the top six or so. Plenty of teams yet to win an away game (including Liverpool).

10th in away form table 

markup_screenshot.jpg.thumb.png.a932ae3c53c282e36d03e4eb8b5dc74b.png

Forest have only scored 1 goal away from home!! 

We've scored the most. 

Assuming we hold on we’ve won more away league games in the last 2 weeks than we did in the previous 12 months.

Edited by ttfn

• 1 month later...