Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

46 minutes ago, ttfn said:

5.2 xG from 8 home games this season.

“Everybody plays the same teams twice”

blah blah blah, Rodgers gets bailed out by a convenient run of fixtures so often.

We’ve also created less than 1.0 xG in half our league games so far.

• Leicester have lost their last four Premier League games, having already lost six in a row in August/September this season. They last had two separate runs of five or more defeats in a single league campaign back in 1977-78, when they were relegated from the top flight.

• Leicester have lost their last three Premier League home games by an aggregate score of 5-0 - they have never lost four in a row at home without scoring in their league history.

• Leicester's Jamie Vardy has been involved in nine goals in his last nine Premier League games against Brighton (six goals, three assists). However, Vardy has scored in just one of his 19 league appearances this term.

• Like 1

We haven’t gained any points in the second half this season.

Our 5 wins we were winning all of them at half time, our 3 draws we were winning one and drawing two.

Needless to say we’re the only side in the league for whom this is the case.

Every other side in the league has improved their result in the second half at least 3 times except Bournemouth (twice). Most have done it at least 4 times.

29 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Which club has scored the most FA Cup goals?

I googled this... and I can't believe it's right.

Go and have a look.

Interesting question, if it came up on a pub quiz my instant reaction would be Manchester United.

The fact that you can’t believe it’s right makes me think differently.

So maybe Blackburn who had a lot of success early on in the comp, where there may have been more bigger wins? This is assuming you’re only talking the FA Cup proper? 
Including the qualifying rounds it could be quite different.

I’m really keen to figure this out without Google. So guess one would be  Blackburn or Sheffield FC if it included qualifying rounds.

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Interesting question, if it came up on a pub quiz my instant reaction would be Manchester United.

The fact that you can’t believe it’s right makes me think differently.

So maybe Blackburn who had a lot of success early on in the comp, where there may have been more bigger wins? This is assuming you’re only talking the FA Cup proper? 
Including the qualifying rounds it could be quite different.

I’m really keen to figure this out without Google. So guess one would be  Blackburn or Sheffield FC if it included qualifying rounds.

I googled it and It does include qualifying rounds and I’m surprised 😯 

Clue: they took the record from Tottenham when scoring past Barwell this season

But Google is already outdated as Tottenham would have gone above them again yesterday

1 hour ago, beepee1984 said:

I googled it and It does include qualifying rounds and I’m surprised 😯 

Clue: they took the record from Tottenham when scoring past Barwell this season

But Google is already outdated as Tottenham would have gone above them again yesterday

Awww, spoilsports - bloody spurs... They'll be wanting a trophy for it at this rate... :P