Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Harry Winks is second in the World on counting correct passes in games in all major leagues, only Napoli midfielder Stanislav Lobotka is in front. Winks have a correct percentage of 95,1, Lobotka counting 95,4.

https://filbertway.com/2023/10/23/leicester-midfielder-in-top-of-unique-and-special-list-of-best-players-in-the-world-ranking/

Sign Lobotka

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Filberts lovechild said:

As we play Sunderland tomorrow. Something I worked out a while ago.

In 2015-16 season, we officially passed the total final points of second place (Arsenal) by beating Sunderland 2-0 at the Stadium of Light on 10th April. Two Vardy goals if memory serves correctly 

This was when we were on a run of winning 1-0. Something like 4 or 5 games in a row?

My non Leicester supporting mate absolutely lumped on us to win 1-0.

I think Vardy rounded their keeper in the 93rd minite to make it 2-0?

My mate was fvcking livid lol

He's a Villa fan though, so fvck him. At least Jordan Veretout decided to sign for them, so we had to go to Plan B and get Kante lol

9 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

This was when we were on a run of winning 1-0. Something like 4 or 5 games in a row?

He's a Villa fan though, so fvck him. At least Jordan Veretout decided to sign for them, so we had to go to Plan B and get Kante lol

Not so much dodging a bullet as dodging an intercontinental ballistic missile!

On 23/10/2023 at 23:27, tom27111 said:

could have been very different had jack rodwell not misses a sitter. a defining moment. 

15 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

What’s the most consecutive wins in the championship?

From what I can it’s only Reading and us with 9 wins in a row ?

hopefully we beat that if we beat QPR and Leeds :D

Villa won 10 in a row in the 18/19 season 

Reading also 10 in a 05/06.

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 2

I couldn't resist dropping a bit on us getting 107 at 11/2. Did it before Swansea. Actually requested it before Blackburn though. Already down to 7/2.

The one I want to know, and can't find, are defensive stats. What's the least number of goals ever conceded at this level? Because we must surely be pushing to beat that.

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I couldn't resist dropping a bit on us getting 107 at 11/2. Did it before Swansea. Actually requested it before Blackburn though. Already down to 7/2.

The one I want to know, and can't find, are defensive stats. What's the least number of goals ever conceded at this level? Because we must surely be pushing to beat that.

Best I could find:

IMG_1150.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bert said:

Best I could find:

IMG_1150.jpeg

Something like goals conceded is a lot more volatile than points but I think that 30 there is beatable - we've let in 7 in 13 games. Not enough is made of the fact we still haven't let in 2 in a game under Maresca. I've always been good with letting in 1 goal but 2 ****s me off, so to get 13/13 so far is very pleasing to me lol