Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Mobile Gaming

My current favourites (iPhone):

Score! Hero - a refreshing take on football games. You can make your way up the leagues and feature for your national side. Only exposes you to certain pre-programmed scenarios for each game. Still, very addictive and challenging.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/score!-hero/id847492141?mt=8

Alto's Adventure - a beautifully crafted, yet simple side-scroller that puts you on the slopes of a mountain, trying to conquer it by snowboard whilst collecting lamas. :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/altos-adventure/id950812012?mt=8

• 1 month later...

I saw a woman playing Score Hero on a train few weeks back so this thread is a godsend, going to download it now. I am currently addicted to Criminal Case- it is a simple way to pass the time and try to beat your friend scores. The cases also get more interesting further you get in the game. 

I think I've completed this. Not letting me get further than season 16.

Score Hero is great I've been playing that for a few weeks now

Do you go for three stars everytime or just bang through each levels? I get an urge to finish all three stars but some levels are just unrealistic. I also had to restarted the game when I was offered a choice between Leeds,Derby and Freiburg lol- I eventually signed for Norwich.  

Do you go for three stars everytime or just bang through each levels? I get an urge to finish all three stars but some levels are just unrealistic. I also had to restarted the game when I was offered a choice between Leeds,Derby and Freiburg lol- I eventually signed for Norwich.  

Just bang through the levels, unless I was really close and fancy redoing it again. Then when I complete it and am waiting for an update I'll go back through them and try for 3 stars

Just bang through the levels, unless I was really close and fancy redoing it again. Then when I complete it and am waiting for an update I'll go back through them and try for 3 stars

Fair enough, did you get all three stars on all levels?  I am struggling to do bottom corners one- it is really annoying lol

Just try and bang through the levels. Unless it's an easy one where you need a penalty to go in the top corner for instance.

Then when it comes to the end of the season and I've not got enough stars to progress then I go back and do the easy one's.

I've been on the same level of Score Hero for ****ing weeks, stuck on one game and its winding me up. Need to score 4 goals (I think, maybe more) but keep messing up on the 4th goal and back to the first again.

What season are you on?

Season 18 game 339 was the hardest one I've played, must have took me about 4 days to get through it.

Archived