Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round post match thread 2 - 2

Inler has gotten a lot of shit on here, but he really settled down as the game went on, and I thought he did a solid job in the second half when we switched to a 4-4-2. Unless he really wants out, we should be in no rush to sell him this month.

We were robbed :(

In terms of the performance though we weren't great in the first half, far too negative, sat back too much and couldn't keep the ball. Gray was probably our only bright spark in the first half.

Second half we were a different team, from the defenders to attackers the team worked their socks off and were much the better team.

Wasyl apart from starting like a mad man in the first ten mins was brilliant, Chilwell improved as the game went on and defended very well in the second half, Inler looked much better and far more composed, King worked tirelessly especially defensively, Gray had a very decent debut, Okazaki tbf changed the game, while Ulloa looked much better in the second half with support.

Going by today I'd keep Benalouane & Inler, maybe give Inler a few more run outs and see where he is at the end of the month. Kramaric no doubt is off and should be replaced, while Nathan Dyer can go back, he was by far our worst player today.

Inler has gotten a lot of shit on here, but he really settled down as the game went on, and I thought he did a solid job in the second half when we switched to a 4-4-2. Unless he really wants out, we should be in no rush to sell him this month.

No way we sell him. Loan - maybe, but I wouldn't want to.

Don't think he'll get any shit today. He played a decent part - and even delivered one of his trademark long balls successfully. People get praised when they do well and criticised when they don't.

What's impressed me though - quite apart from his football today - is his remaining and even seemingly improving his fitness. And his apparent determination to win through and earn a place in the side. The  key word is "earn". Today put a bit in the bank - and I'm pleased for him.

I even smiled when his first involvement was a one-touch pass to Kante. It made me think he might do better. I hope now that he keeps it up.       

ihb28Ci.jpg

lol this is my last post in this subject but wtf does that prove? You haven't proven that the ref couldn't see the ball . You've stated that dyer wasn't looking at the ball but there's no way on earth the ref could see that. 

Show a bit of dignity chaps and move on.

lol this is my last post in this subject but wtf does that prove? You haven't proven that the ref couldn't see the ball . You've stated that dyer wasn't looking at the ball but there's no way on earth the ref could see that. 

because he couldn't see the incident at all... Rather than trying to play devils advocate all the time, why don't you just admit it's a farcical decision.

Webbo you're having a mare.

If he couldn't see anything why did he give it? Are you saying that he guessed that some incident had happened and he just got lucky?

lol Look at it - the ball is directly in front of rose, the ref directly behind. It isn't humanly possible to see it from his position. He's just taken a random guess because of Roses ridiculous protests.

Much as Dyers been done by an absolutely abysmal decision, it really just capped off his performance, completely ineffective and I don't understand why Gray was hooked instead of him, or why Mahrez didn't come on in addition to Albrighton.

Archived