Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

When exuberant support gets a little too much

Let's hope they get an elbow in the face and a few new false teeth next Time they go surfing the crowd !

That really was tempting. For my mate too. But it was clearly a little pack of dicks and we'd have come of worse if we tried it. Tried to have a word but was completely ignored. Oh well. Got it off my chest and now happy to reflect more on the game itself. Hope we do them in the replay.

Maybe... But we stood the whole match. Both me and my mate fell as a result and my friend got his leg trapped against the seat and in trying to protect the little boy next to him got quite a bad bruise on his leg.

This wouldn't and couldn't happen with safe standing. For me, introducing it ASAP is a no brainier. With away fans mainly standing in seated areas, these things are bound to happen unfortunately. Safe standing works on the continent but yet again we drag our heels in the so called 'best league in the world'.

That really was tempting. For my mate too. But it was clearly a little pack of dicks and we'd have come of worse if we tried it. Tried to have a word but was completely ignored. Oh well. Got it off my chest and now happy to reflect more on the game itself. Hope we do them in the replay.

Yea don't let a good day out be ruined by inbreds , leicester same as any city in the world pockets of rats here and there !

We will do them , they need the replay lss than we do o expect them to field a very weak team !

Tickets are cheap which is great by the club

This is a low for our fans. Being told we're celebrating a goal too much. People have different ways. Like it's been discussed, safe standing and it doesn't happen.

Nah the idiots still find a way to make fools of themselves !

These are muppets out to have a laugh at some other persons misfortune !

We all have seen them away from home.

Safe standing doesn't insert brains in empty headed tossers !

This is a low for our fans. Being told we're celebrating a goal too much. People have different ways. Like it's been discussed, safe standing and it doesn't happen.

That's not really what's happening here is it though? More to do with the fact some of fans want to behave like childish cvnts just for the "bantz".

That's not really what's happening here is it though? More to do with the fact some of fans want to behave like childish cvnts just for the "bantz".

How can celebrating a goal be banter. The OP has a lot of criticism aimed at the celebration of the goal. Safe standing is the way forward. Until that happens this is what happens.

How can celebrating a goal be banter. The OP has a lot of criticism aimed at the celebration of the goal. Safe standing is the way forward. Until that happens this is what happens.

Why else would you try and crowd surf other than to show off to your mates in an attempt to be popular? Its hardly a natural thing is it. "I don't know what happened mate. One minute I was jumping up and down, the next thing I was riding along on peoples heads through the crowd." It happens because people decide to make it happen and its stupid. Simple as.

Why else would you try and crowd surf other than to show off to your mates in an attempt to be popular? Its hardly a natural thing is it. "I don't know what happened mate. One minute I was jumping up and down, the next thing I was riding along on peoples heads through the crowd." It happens because people decide to make it happen and its stupid. Simple as.

That's your option but the reality is it happens up and down the country every week. That all can't be "banter" if you don't want to be at risk go near the front simples or avoid away games all together.

How could you not go mad at the goals today?? What are we meant to do stand there and clap after taking the lead at white hart lane with a second string team.

Oh come on! I've celebrated massive goals before and have ended up falling into the row in front. If I've fallen onto someone I've apologised when its all settled. Jumping on people who could be elderly or could be children to earn some lad points is being a dick. If thats ok by you then get on with it but you'll be called a dick

That's your option but the reality is it happens up and down the country every week. That all can't be "banter" if you don't want to be at risk go near the front simples or avoid away games all together.

lol fans should avoid away games because idiots want to jump on their heads. Amazing

Sounds like they were just being nobs for the sake of it. Jumping over the people in front of you can be nobodies natural reaction. Surely jumping up and grabbing the nearest person to you is the one. There is a difference between accidentally falling on somebody in front and purposefully jumping into them.

Oh come on! I've celebrated massive goals before and have ended up falling into the row in front. If I fallen onto someone I've apologised when its all settled. Jumping on people who could be elderly or could be children to earn some lad points is being a dick. If thats ok by you then get on with it but you'll be called a dick

Well said

Avoid away games incase some little chav decides he wants to try and be funny? As I've already said, there is a difference between going mental, jumping around and falling down the row infront and deliberately crowd surfing. I'm guessing you are probably one of those involved in it by the way you are desperate to try and justify it.

Archived