Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

When exuberant support gets a little too much

Are you serious ? These idiots do it with seats in front of them , how on earth is standing going to stop that ?  There is no such thing as safe standing and these clowns prove it.

There's been some serious drivel posted on this thread, but that takes the prize.

"Laugh in your face" oeerr.. Who cares what the continent does/says? We led the way in every aspect of "terrace behaviour" they can laugh all they want. You clowns look to them for inspiration and its pathetic.

I want rail seating as it goes, but you watch from the comfort of your living room, what do you know??

It's not about what they think, it's about what they have.

I agree, it is pathetic we're looking to Europe for inspiration. And we're having to do that because of the post-Hillsborough hysteria, 'family friendly' morons that take little kids to away games and then complain when it's a bit lively - some of which have commented in this thread.

What do you mean I watch from the comfort of my living room? I was there yesterday.

I'd much rather not get 'touched' if we score, depends who I'm sat next to actually...

I've gone absolutely insane when we've scored some big goals and been extremely drunk but have managed to refrain from jumping on a stranger or injuring somebody.

Let's be fair, this is pretty much one side of the story.

I don't doubt their personal space was invaded but whether it was intentional or not is another matter, I've ended up about three rows down before after a goal has gone in through no fault of my own on an away day ( and this was equaliser half way through a bottom half championship clash ) it's a question of lost balance which safe standing would solve. Hence people getting annoyed at no one addressing the bigger issue

And also while I'm sure he was a point the OP seems to be a bit of a muppet to be fair. No need to come on here and call the people responsible every name under the sun because they over celebrated near someone with a disability they had no idea about In public from the safety of his keyboard just because he didn't have the bollocks to say something to their faces.

I heard 36.51 mins into that vid is a recreation of our end yesterday when Okazaki scored. And before the usual suspects pipe up, no, I didn't watch the whole thing think I'm an Ultra, I was skipping through and conveniently ended up there :D  

It's not about what they think, it's about what they have.

I agree, it is pathetic we're looking to Europe for inspiration. And we're having to do that because of the post-Hillsborough hysteria, 'family friendly' morons that take little kids to away games and then complain when it's a bit lively - some of which have commented in this thread.

What do you mean I watch from the comfort of my living room? I was there yesterday.

Did you attend any games in the 70's/80's early 90's, I know you didn't, so you have absoloutly no idea what it was like attending games. You feared a kicking on the way to the game, at the game and after the game, half of these "lads" would have pissed their pants. Give me "family friendly" era any day of the week. You wouldn't have lasted 5 mins.

First game this season I take it.

Please explain Hillsborough Hysteria...

Archived