Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

Is it Worth Jailbreaking an iOS device

Although I've looked into it before, not for me. I get the want to change the "feel" of it and getting loads more (better) apps but you've also got to weigh up the disadvantages ie compromising persona; data with file changes and the warranty too.

Don't do it. Yes great you can customise it but the disadvantages far outweigh the advantages. 

To echo what Samilktray said, the feel and design of the iPhone is excellent and professional now, there's really no need to want to customise it unless you're a 12 year old who doesn't appreciate what they already have. 

I jailbroke my ipad 3-4 years ago but it was well worth it for me as i could stream/download tv shows and movies. Free apps were also a big benefit but there arent any good applications out there anymore to download the apps from.

Ive not experienced any slowing down but does reboot itself around once a month. the small changes are nice but unless you want to completely personalise the whole device(will take alot of time) then I wouldnt recommend it. also inability to update the device is also an issue.

Archived