Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

Guest LCFC_World

Exactly this. Cancelled mine at the start of the season. Watched every game I wanted for free. **** you sky.

Can you please PM me a decent box that won't lag? New to all this stuff.

if you want to go to the game and that's the only option which I think it might be for me I wouldn't complain

And the people that dont live in Leicester? They going to come and pick me up from my house 50 miles away?

This isnt the clubs fault, but either sky or the league should be completely refunding every penny that people have spent on travel arrangements

And the people that dont live in Leicester? They going to come and pick me up from my house 50 miles away?

This isnt the clubs fault, but either sky or the league should be completely refunding every penny that people have spent on travel arrangements

Aren't the club getting over £200 million from sky over the next 3 years??

Surely the could just reimburse fans for loss of travel money.

Aren't the club getting over £200 million from sky over the next 3 years??

Surely the could just reimburse fans for loss of travel money.

They could and probably will. But for this instance I dont see it as the clubs responsibility to be honest. This is a Sky decision backed by the league to change at such sort notice which has inconvenienced the fans. 

The disappointing thing will be that if the club does do it that will completely eat away at potential future away ticket discounts as the "budget" will be spent. 

You can watch all the games via Kodi (just running on a laptop) and Premier League Pass.

1) Go to Overplay ( www.overplay.net ) and set that up on any computer or device on your home wifi.

2) Then go over to www.premierleaguepass.com and buy a season pass.

3) Install the PLP plugin here: http://www.koditips.com/kodi-premierleague-pass-every-epl-match/

Whole thing (Overplay and PLP) will cost about £90 a year and take you 30 minutes to set up initially. It is, though: above board, you get a HD 4500kbps stream with no buffering at all, you can pause and rewind, and you can watch any match (or highlights) at any time. Way cheaper than Sky too.

To be honest I don't think it's really the club who should sort this. Sky are the ones who are at fault here. The club's hands are tied. Credit to them if they do but it's a shame the real wrong-doers will get away with it.

If the club take proactive steps to compensate fans in this case, let's say they voluntarily reimburse cancelled train tickets for example, then they not only generate goodwill for themselves but it sends a message out to other clubs caught by similar action by Sky. Enough clubs acting sends a message to the Premier League and Football League and, eventually back to Sky. Somebody has to start rolling the snowball.

Unlike Leeds' efforts, this way no contract is broken, just an increasingly strong message not to ignore the impact on supporters and, through them, their clubs.

You can watch all the games via Kodi (just running on a laptop) and Premier League Pass.

1) Go to Overplay ( www.overplay.net ) and set that up on any computer or device on your home wifi.

3) Install the PLP plugin here: http://www.koditips.com/kodi-premierleague-pass-every-epl-match/

Whole thing (Overplay and PLP) will cost about £90 a year and take you 30 minutes to set up initially. It is, though: above board, you get a HD 4500kbps stream with no buffering at all, you can pause and rewind, and you can watch any match (or highlights) at any time. Way cheaper than Sky too.

Hi

Very interested in this, if you go to www.premierleaguepass.com it says not available in your territory. I assume you have to do something to hide the fact your in the UK, but no idea about any of this. Is there any advice you can kindly give?

rip off. just get operation robocop and get premier league pass for free:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on-kodi/

Couldn't be further from the truth if you tried.

They have their part to blame, but a small minority of it, out of interest are they forced to sign a contract for these tv games? Of course in reality they are not going to turn that amount of money down, but my question remains are they forced to sign up to allowing game to be on tv/moved.

All i'm thinking is all clubs make a 'pact' don't sign the contracts, it's a level playing field - no club is getting tv revenue and another is situations.

Look in reality it's not gonna happen, but i'd be very interesting and certainly put a huge statement of putting the fans first (Of course your glory boys would lose out, but they have their part to play in this situation anyway)/

The clubs get in the shit if they refuse sky. They aren't the ones who have moved the game, sky are. Granted the clubs will get paid tv money, and hopefully lcfc will use some of that to help the fans.

But we buy our tickets from the clubs, they are who we have a contract with.

They have their part to blame, but a small minority of it, out of interest are they forced to sign a contract for these tv games? Of course in reality they are not going to turn that amount of money down, but my question remains are they forced to sign up to allowing game to be on tv/moved.

All i'm thinking is all clubs make a 'pact' don't sign the contracts, it's a level playing field - no club is getting tv revenue and another is situations.

Look in reality it's not gonna happen, but i'd be very interesting and certainly put a huge statement of putting the fans first (Of course your glory boys would lose out, but they have their part to play in this situation anyway)/

To be honest, TV money is such a huge income for so many teams, income that a lot need to keep playing at the top level. I don't have an issue with games being moved, frustrating as it is sometimes. We are all guilty of watching televised matches whether it involves Leicester or not. The issue for me here is the fact Sky have somehow been allowed to click their fingers and move a game at ridiculously short notice, with no regard for fans. 23 days is nothing short of a disgrace. For that I blame Sky, and also the BPL. Surely it should be in the agreement with Sky that all games must be given atleast 6 weeks notice for a kick off change with no exceptions.

LCFC have a chance here to really do something good for the fans and I'll be pretty disappointed with them if they don't use some of the TV money to rectify this as much as they can, be it not really their fault.

Archived