Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

They've also just said you can use any train now on the Sunday with your Saturday ticket even if you were specifically booked on one. Hopefully will dig a few people out.

I know someone who is due to come home at about 2 o clock on the sunday. Does this mean she could use that ticket at a later time so she can come home after the match?

@@Bayfox mega trains train tickets are valid also.

just seen.

now we are stuck with non refundables for the sunday as well!!!

FFS could this get anyworse.

IF ANYONE CAN MAKE USE OF 3 ADULT, A 2 TRAVEL TOGETHER AND A  19-25 TICKET FOR THE ACTUAL DAY OF THE GAME PM ME.

I know someone who is due to come home at about 2 o clock on the sunday. Does this mean she could use that ticket at a later time so she can come home after the match?

I don't think their tweet implies that that would be an option, maybe it would be worth emailing them to confirm this though.

The clubs sign up for the terms and conditions of the Prem, who in turn sign the deals with Sky. What would you rather us do, not sign the contract and get kicked out the league? Sky holds the club to ransom. 

I would rather the clubs stick up for the fans a bit, not just sign up for the money with disregard for the fans. You clearly don't mind being told what to do by Sky.

I would rather the clubs stick up for the fans a bit, not just sign up for the money with disregard for the fans. You clearly don't mind being told what to do by Sky.

You're being very naive if you think it's as simple as just saying no.

Hi

Very interested in this, if you go to www.premierleaguepass.com it says not available in your territory. I assume you have to do something to hide the fact your in the UK, but no idea about any of this. Is there any advice you can kindly give?

Yes, you need to do step 1 - this makes premierleaguepass.com think you are in New Zealand. Only after step 1 can you do the rest.

rip off. just get operation robocop and get premier league pass for free:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on-kodi/

Apart from Operation Robocop has so much buffering it's unwatchable. Same with Staael on Phoenix these days.

You also can only watch the games live, you can't pause or rewind them or just watch them whenever you want. WIth PLP you can literally watch any game from any point of the season, whenever you want.

Also, this is the only method that involves actually paying for the content from a licensed (admittedly not in the UK, but there is no service in the UK) provider, so while there is a workaround, it is an above board method that doesn't utilise illegal pirated streams. Some people do care about that too.

Yes, you need to do step 1 - this makes premierleaguepass.com think you are in New Zealand. Only after step 1 can you do the rest.

Apart from Operation Robocop has so much buffering it's unwatchable. Same with Staael on Phoenix these days.

You also can only watch the games live, you can't pause or rewind them or just watch them whenever you want. WIth PLP you can literally watch any game from any point of the season, whenever you want.

Also, this is the only method that involves actually paying for the content from a licensed (admittedly not in the UK, but there is no service in the UK) provider, so while there is a workaround, it is an above board method that doesn't utilise illegal pirated streams. Some people do care about that too.

Of course it is illegal. The premier league haven't sold the rights to be broadcast like that in the UK. I use kodi myself and think it is incredible but don't go kidding yourself that any of it is "above board"

Of course it is illegal. The premier league haven't sold the rights to be broadcast like that in the UK. I use kodi myself and think it is incredible but don't go kidding yourself that any of it is "above board"

You're right, but I think it's morally better than just literally using pirated streams. Legally, probably no better as you say. 

That aside, it's super-reliable, which isn't the case for pirated streams.

You can watch PLP outside of Kodi as well BTW, it's not a Kodi thing - someone just wrote a Kodi plugin for it.

Yes, you need to do step 1 - this makes premierleaguepass.com think you are in New Zealand. Only after step 1 can you do the rest.

Apart from Operation Robocop has so much buffering it's unwatchable. Same with Staael on Phoenix these days.

never buffered for me and i have shocking internet. 

The most dispiriting thing about this whole saga is that it shows the whole "six week rule" is not actually a rule at all - just an aspiration.

It is clear that, if they want to, the broadcasters can decide to change the date of a fixture at shorter notice.

Out of interest, does anyone actually know what the real (i.e. enforced) limit is? If there even is one at all?

Archived