Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

You're right, but I think it's morally better than just literally using pirated streams. Legally, probably no better as you say. 

That aside, it's super-reliable, which isn't the case for pirated streams.

You can watch PLP outside of Kodi as well BTW, it's not a Kodi thing - someone just wrote a Kodi plugin for it.

A criminal with a conscience... I like your style.

It's like robbing someones house and leaving them £50 as you feel guilty about nicking their £900 flat screen. lol

A criminal with a conscience... I like your style.

It's like robbing someones house and leaving them £50 as you feel guilty about nicking their £900 flat screen. lol

Apart from it isn't like robbing anything is it, because no-one loses anything. If I watch something that isn't available in the UK by any means (the majority of games aren't on BT or Sky) that how does that make a difference, you can't argue anyone's revenue is being lost and there is no physical product being taken.

Apart from it isn't like robbing anything is it, because no-one loses anything. If I watch something that isn't available in the UK by any means (the majority of games aren't on BT or Sky) that how does that make a difference, you can't argue anyone's revenue is being lost and there is no physical product being taken.

You are watching something you have no rights to watch. It's copyright infringement Danny... it's their programme and you're stealing it with your eyes. lol

You are watching something you have no rights to watch. It's copyright infringement Danny... it's their programme and you're stealing it with your eyes. lol

**** it. I am going to embrace my life of crime. There must be a whole world out there of things I can look at.

Before praising EMT I would like to know how this came about... Maybe I'm being cynical but I would imagine some sort of payment has been made to them either by LCFC or the PL. Most likely out of the away fans fund...

I'm the biggest of Cynics but as a Social Media manager & someone with knowledge of football, this is the first place i'd have checked out for a PR opportunity after the Arsenal news came about. If there's is worth their salt that is exactly what they'd do and someone on here suggested exactly what they have done just yesterday. 

Also it'll save them a fortune in Admin Time & Refunds.

You're right, but I think it's morally better than just literally using pirated streams. Legally, probably no better as you say.

That aside, it's super-reliable, which isn't the case for pirated streams.

You can watch PLP outside of Kodi as well BTW, it's not a Kodi thing - someone just wrote a Kodi plugin for it.

I use sports access. Pay about 5 quid a month and it's pretty good. Can use on just their website or through kodi plug in. Has pretty much every live sport going.

FAO @@AndWhat? and anybody else who is interested... The Premier League replied to my email...

Dear James

I’m very sorry to hear you have been inconvenienced by the rescheduling of this fixture.

We always seek to give fans a minimum of six weeks notice of any fixture changes. It is only on extremely rare occasions we don't meet that aspiration during the normal course of the season.

Each club has its own match ticket refund policy relating to this type of change, and I would encourage you to contact your club directly if you require any further guidance in this area. Additionally, we are currently in discussions with Arsenal and Leicester City to see what can be done to help fans affected by this scheduling change. We will look to contact you again in more depth in the early part of next week.

Kind regards

Supporter Services

Bit standard but the 'contact you again in more depth' is interesting.

Leeds full on banned them from the stadium thats why it had the action. we could refuse sky but its £££ at the end of the day. 

But in the end, Leeds had to give in regardless.

It's somewhat tragic that TV nowadays dictates the way fans are to travel and attend matches of the club they've supported longer than Sky Sports is existing.

Then again, we've been ridiculing this behaviour long ago, when we were still kicking about in the Championship/in League One.

Now that we're victims of our own success, we can't do much about it. Apart from protesting. PL clubs fans ought to come together and act as a unit, trying to force the league to think over it's communication with regards to fixture changes. Put some pressure on Sky.

All credit to EMT and lcfc for this... Although there will be plenty of takers for returned tickets I'm sure. As for trains.. wonder if London Midland will do the same? Unlikely I suppose, since they don't call at Leicester.

It will still be a nightmare by train as you'll have to get a train station steward to let you through the barriers as your original ticket won't work, hence you need to show your match ticket.

There's bound to be one jobsworth on a gate who isn't aware of the change and will not let you through. Leicester station should be fully aware but what if you're getting on further up or down the line?

It will still be a nightmare by train as you'll have to get a train station steward to let you through the barriers as your original ticket won't work, hence you need to show your match ticket.

There's bound to be one jobsworth on a gate who isn't aware of the change and will not let you through. Leicester station should be fully aware but what if you're getting on further up or down the line?

Just show them the tweet if the highly unlikely does happen. I find it hard to believe a football fan doesn't have a phone.

Of course it is illegal. The premier league haven't sold the rights to be broadcast like that in the UK. I use kodi myself and think it is incredible but don't go kidding yourself that any of it is "above board"

Or I can possibly not tell you about the app on the Apple App Store called Indo Pak HD TV that shows so many live games and is a complete sports stream in one very good app !!

Ok so don't ask me to tell you about Indo Pak HD TV on the App Store I just can't and I won't !! ;)

Archived