Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

Just rang up the ticket office all tickets non-refundable. Anyone who wants to sell their ticket will have to do it a different way.

they only let you exchange. i had a problem with everton and even then exchanges have to happen in person.

also trains down to highbury and woolwich arsenal are nearly sold out already on trainline. 

Just rang up the ticket office all tickets non-refundable. Anyone who wants to sell their ticket will have to do it a different way.

Surely that's a joke.

Time for the fans to step up here. This is disgraceful from everyone involved. Anyone who even thinks of defending them here is going on the block list because I've not got the patience to read what idiots say.

Surely that's a joke.

Time for the fans to step up here. This is disgraceful from everyone involved. Anyone who even thinks of defending them here is going on the block list because I've not got the patience to read what idiots say.

First thing....there is a block list? can you pm me and show me how to bring this up?! 

secondly its not a joke. 

Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis to any supporter who is not member of the Away Priority Scheme.

2nd line down on the additional information. 

Guest claude_leic

What an absolute disgrace. Was really looking forward to this game and having a few drinks beforehand. Hopefully there will be some "sky tv is ****ing shit" chants like Leeds do.

All in favour of taking a dump in Murdoch's front garden raise your hand. :whistle:

Think that's a joke aswell. They've actuallty told me before I'd have to sell them on myself. Nothing like encouraging ticket touting

I'll be most in trouble with the Mrs.

I got tickets for the game for me and the two lads.

I booked a hotel for Saturday night for us three and the Mrs. She was going to go shopping in London while we were at the game.

Sunday, Valentine's Day was meant then to be her choice of what to do in London!

Now I've got to tell her that on Sunday I'll be off to the match with our two boys and leaving her on her own.

**** refunds, I'm in far worse bother, will Sky TV apologise to my Mrs?!

I'll be most in trouble with the Mrs.

I got tickets for the game for me and the two lads.

I booked a hotel for Saturday night for us three and the Mrs. She was going to go shopping in London while we were at the game.

Sunday, Valentine's Day was meant then to be her choice of what to do in London!

Now I've got to tell her that on Sunday I'll be off to the match with our two boys and leaving her on her own.

**** refunds, I'm in far worse bother, will Sky TV apologise to my Mrs?!

They might have when Richard Keys and Andy Gray were there, they always had kind words to say about the ladies.

All in favour of taking a dump in Murdoch's front garden raise your hand. :whistle:

Think that's a joke aswell. They've actuallty told me before I'd have to sell them on myself. Nothing like encouraging ticket touting

someone as a joke put a pic of an arsenal ticket up on a lcfc ticket swap face book for a price of £120. the owner of the ticket got a call from LCFC (name was shailesh or something to that effect) to say if they catch any tickets being sold for more than face value they will be cancelled and the persons ST/membership cancelled..

Would the ombudsman be able to help if we got in touch with them?

wont be able to help at all as they have wrote it in their T's and C's.

i just had the same row with ticketmaster over something else. 

Sky always pick the big games towards the end of the season, it's no surprise that this fixture has been picked due to ours and arsenals league position. Unfortunate but it happens.

There's always one. Do you even attend games? Maybe then you'd understand why people are so fvcked off at a fixture being changed 3 weeks before the game. "Unfortunate but it happens" my arse.

Sky always pick the big games towards the end of the season, it's no surprise that this fixture has been picked due to ours and arsenals league position. Unfortunate but it happens.

I was surprised that it avoided TV when they first announced them, and it was hardly top secret that the game was going to be between two teams around the top.

For them to move the game three weeks before it is nothing short of a disgrace. Complete and utter contempt for the matchgoing fan and it's about time we as a collective stood up to this utter nonsense. In an ideal world our whole end gets boycotted but in reality there's more chance of us winning the game 0-8 than that happening, which is why it happens.

We aren't the only ones shafted, Newcastle fans have been as they usually are, by being sent here on a Monday, but at least there's the consolation of that game being a while away. This is absolutely abysmal from Sky and anyone who defends it... sorry but I just can't take you seriously.

No, it's not unfortunate. The picks for February were made in December. DECEMBER. Not in August. In December we were top, ensconced in the Champions League positions along with Arsenal. The have no excuse and they cannot say they didn't realise the match would be so important.

It's utterly ridiculous.

Archived