Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

I feel for all of you. A lot of stiff emails should be directed to the owners.....

only way anything will be done. everyone email the same thing to sales@@lcfc.co.uk saying they want reimbursing for the tickets/train tickets by the club/owners/the premier league/sky or action will be taken. if need be say you will contact the media. they will soon back down. and if not, go to the media! 

Three fvcking weeks before the game? I can get there 40 minutes before kick-off but I hope there's no overrunning engineering works or delays as it will be a push.

I understand they want to move games but they should be chosen well in advance of fans purchasing tickets.

I don't think you can blame the owners at the end of the day. Clubs have no choice but to bow down to Sky or get hit with penalties. The only thing the club should now be doing is refunding tickets. Shafting your own fans is inexcusable as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure they could resell them a lot easier than we can.

Feel for the genuine fans who this has ****ed over but mega lolz to the glory boys who I described my annoyance of in other threads.

They are all pissed of because of various reasons:

Booked trains, It's on Sky so they could be in their favourite armchair, simply can't go on that date.

Karma hey?!

On the plus side tickets might become available now and I might go.

Like I said I feel very very bad for the genuine fans going because I can understand their situations and if I'd got tickets last week I know I'd have already booked my train and I'd probably be more fuming than I was when I couldn't get tickets.

As for the glory boys, well it's quite ironic really, being ****ed over by their armchairs and Sky, support the big boys then suddenly becoming a. Leicester fan, victims of their own success! :crylaugh:

I feel for all of you. A lot of stiff emails should be directed to the owners.....

Why the owners?

It's the premier league and sky that come up with this fixture crap.

The thing is, I bet the majority of City fans have Sky Sports and watch football on there constantly, I admit it I do (another thing the Mrs tells me off for).

Also, many English football fans love the fact that the Premier league is the richest league in the world, look at that recent article. about the fact that 17 of the premier league teams are in the top 30 richest European clubs ( we were 24th in case you missed it). Again all down to sky money.

The problem with sleeping with the enemy is that you have to put up with this fixture shit.

Feel for the genuine fans who this has ****ed over but mega lolz to the glory boys who I described my annoyance of in other threads.

They are all pissed of because of various reasons:

Booked trains, It's on Sky so they could be in their favourite armchair, simply can't go on that date.

Karma hey?!

On the plus side tickets might become available now and I might go.

Like I said I feel very very bad for the genuine fans going because I can understand their situations and if I'd got tickets last week I know I'd have already booked my train and I'd probably be more fuming than I was when I couldn't get tickets.

As for the glory boys, well it's quite ironic really, being ****ed over by their armchairs and Sky, support the big boys then suddenly becoming a. Leicester fan, victims of their own success! :crylaugh:

how did "glory boys" get tickets when it didnt go below 108 points? hardly an armchair fan if you have at least 2 seasons of season tickets and 8 away days under your belt? 

Could LCFC have said no?

We were told at the FCC meetings that they're threatened with a points deduction. 

Just imagine the Premier League getting themselves into a situation whereby a television company can enforce the league to deduct points from it's members if they don't agree to it being on TV. 

We were told at the FCC meetings that they're threatened with a points deduction. 

Just imagine the Premier League getting themselves into a situation whereby a television company can enforce the league to deduct points from it's members if they don't agree to it being on TV. 

Wow. Genuinely shocked at that

Good to see that the unimportant issues like racism and crowd behaviour are met with fines and slaps on wrists but the terrible ordeal of not having a match on TV is worthy of points deductions.

Sky made the premier league, they can stack the board to do that. shame about that but im not surprised. 

God knows what the terms in the new TV deal say.

It's a given that the broadcasters don't care about match going fans, especially to games where it will look full anyway.

It's probably too late this time but the next TV deal needs to include a clause where games cannot be moved for TV once the fixtures for that period have been announced. Fans need protection, God knows football is expensive enough already.

Leeds full on banned them from the stadium thats why it had the action. we could refuse sky but its £££ at the end of the day. 

If we refused, then that's exactly what we'd be doing. Leeds refused and then got bollocked and had to give in. Its all completely wrong imo.

Archived