Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

If we refused, then that's exactly what we'd be doing. Leeds refused and then got bollocked and had to give in. Its all completely wrong imo.

that was agreed and then they banned them though. surely if its at the stage it was at before today they wouldn't get in as much shit? 

Not sure the club are at fault, no point in e-mailing them - anger should be directed at Sky as they've once again shown how fvcking greedy they are

As I said above, the gripe with the club is them now washing their hands of it and not refunding the fans who cant go. They'll get a shit load of TV money, surely a tiny amount of that should go towards refunding tickets - which they'd resell anyway.

Not sure the club are at fault, no point in e-mailing them - anger should be directed at Sky as they've once again shown how fvcking greedy they are

They're not, but they should recognise both the financial loss and inconvenience caused to their travelling supporters.

There's always one. Do you even attend games? Maybe then you'd understand why people are so fvcked off at a fixture being changed 3 weeks before the game. "Unfortunate but it happens" my arse.[ is it not unfortunate then? not quite sure what you want to happen, it's been selected, fans are never given a second thought, if fans with tickets dont want to go others will have them. No matter what the away end will sell out. This kind of thing happens at every club but the fans will always follow.

What did they say?

She was like "I cannot deal with your problem directly but I can give you the email address so it will get passed to the relevant department".

I look forward to their reply now! 

Direct them to Jim. He might actually be able to do something about it if enough people do. LCFC need to step up here and support itheir supporters.

fanzone@@lcfc.co.uk

I rang the TO earlier to ask about a refund on my tickets and was told I need to speak to Jim. He wasn't in at the time but she gave me his work office telephone number so if anyone wants that pm me and I'll send it.

I rang the TO earlier to ask about a refund on my tickets and was told I need to speak to Jim. He wasn't in at the time but she gave me his work office telephone number so if anyone wants that pm me and I'll send it.

translation: Jim is dodging all calls currently. his email would just be jim@@lcfc.co.uk 

dont expect a reply. i never did. 

could we do a stance like Bayern did at Arsenal about the prices? I know it wont get much coverage as Sky aren't going to show it but the papers might pick it up?

I seriously doubt most who go have the mentality for that. Sad, but true.

Ultimately, boycotting would only have a negative impact on the team. Like Sky would give a fvck. I bet the majority of people all have sky subscriptions - cancel them, that's the only way to hurt them (be it very limited).

Don't go in all guns blazing at Jim, he's genuinely a top bloke and does a LOT behind the scenes. Get your frustration across of course, but don't use him as your punching bag becasue that's not fair on the bloke. 

Ultimately, boycotting would only have a negative impact on the team. Like Sky would give a fvck. I bet the majority of people all have sky subscriptions - cancel them, that's the only way to hurt them (be it very limited).

all cancel them and go to the kodi thread. buy a box and we will teach you how to install operation robocop and get the premier league pass for free and in HD! 

Archived