Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

We need to show some form of protest, staying in concourse or even outside the turnstiles until after kick off.

Personally lucky we have planned to drive down

I agree about a protest. Don't get the staying in concourse thing but banners and definitely 3000 singing 'we all hate Sky Sports'. 

We need to show some form of protest, staying in concourse or even outside the turnstiles until after kick off.

Personally lucky we have planned to drive down

I don't agree with this sort of protest. Imagine how the boys would feel walking out the tunnel and seeing an empty away section. We are there to support them at the end of the day.

how did "glory boys" get tickets when it didnt go below 108 points? hardly an armchair fan if you have at least 2 seasons of season tickets and 8 away days under your belt?

I'm not going to explain myself in detail again, if you want to read it, it's in the Arsenal ticket thread but just in brief I know several of these Glory Boys I speak of (whom aren't even Leicester fans) who have borrowed priorities but don't let your ignorance of not reading my posts in the other thread (of which you were arguing with me on) get in your way.

Like I say I really am sorry, disappointed and disgusted how a majority of fans/genuine fans have been shafted.

(I can't reiterate that enough, I don't want to come over as an complete ****!)

I'm not going to explain myself in detail again, if you want to read it, it's in the Arsenal ticket thread but just in brief I know several of these Glory Boys I speak of (whom aren't even Leicester fans) who have borrowed priorities but don't let your ignorance of not reading my posts in the other thread (of which you were arguing with me on) get in your way.

Like I say I really am sorry, disappointed and disgusted how a majority/genuine fans have been shafted.

(I can't reiterate that enough, I don't want to come over as an complete ****!)

i do like that you thought this was an arguement and not a debate but still..tickled me. 

This is an utter disgrace of the highest order.

As with many on here we juggle family, work & football and try to plan ahead. I have my kids on Saturday's and had swapped things around do I could have them Sunday instead. I am absolutely livid for being put in a position of choosing between time with kids or this game, never mind the financial loss of the pre-booked train tickets.

I feel a big banner or two would and some well worded chants would be the best form of protest for this.. should the anger be directed at Sky or the PL or both.. obviously there is a risk the cameras won't point our way?

Royally shafted by Sky & the PL.. Absolute fvckers!

i do like that you thought this was an arguement and not a debate but still..tickled me.

debate

dɪˈbeɪt/

noun

a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote.

"last night's debate on the Education Bill"

synonyms: discussion, exchange of views, discourse, parley; More

verb

argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

"MPs debated the issue in the Commons"

synonyms: discuss, confer about, talk over, talk through, talk about, exchange views on, exchange views about, thrash out, argue, argue about, argue the pros and cons of, dispute, wrangle over, bandy words concerning, contend over, contest, controvert, moot; More

I've got to work on the Sunday, waiting on a 'time off' decision - little or no chance as ever! Most annoying thing is I've recently somehow managed to change my contract so that I never work Saturdays!!

I'll be honest I'm ****ing heartbroken, feel like a slave to SKY TV, which essentially I am, I suppose!

They've really got me this time! Had to miss last night and the original 3rd round due to the BBC fannying around with it as well.

debate

dɪˈbeɪt/

noun

a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote.

"last night's debate on the Education Bill"

synonyms: discussion, exchange of views, discourse, parley; More

verb

argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.

"MPs debated the issue in the Commons"

synonyms: discuss, confer about, talk over, talk through, talk about, exchange views on, exchange views about, thrash out, argue, argue about, argue the pros and cons of, dispute, wrangle over, bandy words concerning, contend over, contest, controvert, moot; More

this gets better! 

Hi all,

More from Union FS on this later but in the meantime, please continue to post how you have been affected (what money it's lost you, other plans that have been scuppered, accommodation bookings ruined and work schedules disrupted).

As part of our response, we will pull together the information and intend to issue a template letter for fans to issue to all bodies involved in the decision making.

This is by far the worst City have been affected. We hope that all of us pull together and show solidarity ahead of and on the day. As above, more to come.

Union FS

As posted above - I bought 4 train tickets from Crewe £51. They are non refundable. Added to which the earliest train I can get from Crewe on the Sunday gets us in at 11.06. It's a disgrace.

What is the normal price for changing tickets?

I'm getting quoted at paying £50 for changing my date/time to Sunday is that right? £50 on top of the £80 I paid? £130 seems a lot just to get to St Pancras and back.

Archived