Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Arsenal away joke

I'm sorry but it's is unacceptable. We really need to unite and protest - we need show sky and murdoch that this is not acceptable. Write letters, threaten to cancel your subscriptions, demand compensation. We need to start a song against the decision at the game, so it's heard loud and proud. Get the arsenal fans on board too. Make sure it makes the news. Get leeds fans on board too.

Together we can do this.

Absolute disgrace from sky. As mentioned our train tickets had already been booked, like most people.

Yes and 32 quid each for us to sort the Sunday now stuck with 6 tickets to London on the Saturday.

If anyone wants a day on the piss lol pm me.

Or I need to find 6 people who want to go Watford away. Via London as all we can do is move them.

12:00 noon?  That is an very early start time.  Is that the earliest game for any PL club this season?  That's at 6:00 am here.  I just know this is going to get me in a pickle with my old lady somehow, being Valentines day. Foreign fan problems.

Quoting the fan complaining about the Newcastle move is missing the point. We all know games can be moved for TV and that it's risky to make specific plans until that month is covered.

However, I don't think it's ever happened before where the months games are announced and they decide to add one in later on.

I always thought the catch all disclaimer about games being subject to change was clubs laziness at not wanting to explain why certain games might change but no, sky really will change any game if they feel like it.

Did they ask for your consent to mention you?

No... Although someone from RL did reply to my tweet. I rang him and he asked me a few questions then said he'd ring me back but that was like two hours ago now with no reply.

Honestly feel like someones just punched me in the stomach, maybe a little too far, but just found out the earliest train on sunday is 6:10am. Meaning im knackered. Need to be on it 5:40am at the latest.

It's totally ruined my weekend. 16 of us were booked on the 7.53am train get into London at 9am. Train back gets in at 21.30 then straight down Melton road for a curry.

Now we've had loads of drop outs, we'd have to spend another £30 odd quid on train tickets and people have to be up at 5am for work the next day.

Mine's as simple as... can no longer go. I'm in Derbyshire that weekend and wasn't going to go anyway, but the price of the ticket and the scale of the game swung me. Got things planned on the Sunday though and I'm not leaving at about 7am just to make this. Was willing to go well out of my way but that clearly wasn't enough. **** Sky and **** the Premier League suits.

My bro is coming over from Spain for the game. Luckily going back on the Monday! If they'd moved it to Monday night football he would been well out of pocket!

Does anyone have there ticket to hand? Does it actually say on it "subject to moving for TV" or something like that?

A mate of mine has contacted his Solicitor and he has a case to sue Sky, he had a successful case against a Referee about 20 years ago so he knows what he's doing. I will keep you informed.

Can't believe the Club have let Sky steamroller over the fans to be honest...

Up the Titty......

Why can't Sky consult clubs much earlier?

So that they can provide this information to supporters before tickets are released.

Can't help but think Sky are a greedy company and are monopolizing the situation.

'SKY - Believe in greediness'

A mate of mine has contacted his Solicitor and he has a case to sue Sky, he had a successful case against a Referee about 20 years ago so he knows what he's doing. I will keep you informed.

Can't believe the Club have let Sky steamroller over the fans to be honest...

Up the Titty.....

lol  lol  lol  - good luck, but you will need a miracle. Im sure they will have something stating they are allowed to be complete ***** to fans whenever they please.

Why can't Sky consult clubs much earlier?

So that they can provide this information to supporters before tickets are released.

Can't help but think Sky are a greedy company and are monopolizing the situation.

I think thats pretty much confirmed.

Archived