Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dmayne7

Streaming football on a tablet

Potentially a very easy question to answer but does anybody know whether it's possible to stream football matches (i.e. from firstrowsports and other 'unofficial' sites shall we say) on a tablet? Thinking of get a cheap Linx 8 Windows 10 tablet so I can hook it up to my tv via HDMI and stream our games.

I get the feeling it comes down to being able to use Silverlight/Flash/Java etc. but maybe somebody will know whether it's possible.

Thanks! :claudio:

Can you do this on an iPad do you know?

When i've searched for Kodi on it the 1st result (Seems to be the best/most likely) is Constellation for XBMC, is this it?

Cheers for any help!

Only if you jailbreak it, just get a cheap android tablet or box for streaming.

• 1 month later...

Potentially a very easy question to answer but does anybody know whether it's possible to stream football matches (i.e. from firstrowsports and other 'unofficial' sites shall we say) on a tablet? Thinking of get a cheap Linx 8 Windows 10 tablet so I can hook it up to my tv via HDMI and stream our games.

I get the feeling it comes down to being able to use Silverlight/Flash/Java etc. but maybe somebody will know whether it's possible.

Thanks! :claudio:

Install the puffin Web browser on the tablet and then you can surf the Web as if you were on a desktop. Flash etc all included.

Downloaded universal tv hd on my iPad and iPhone and it seems to be working a treat, can watch all the footy, boxing and other live sports..... Only downside is the annoying adverts you have to X before getting onto the live event

Archived