Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Funny side Villa. Some of their players, individually look ok. But collectively they just don't work. I've thought for example that Veretout has much more to offer than he does at Villa. He turned us down though didn't he so he can sod off.

We have a track record of going back for our man. if Walsh wants him then I can forgive veretout. We may be aiming a bit higher now though.

Idrissa Gueye from villa! Second to Kante for tackling and interceptions

I had noticed that too. The fact that he plays for Villa doesn't mean he is crap. See Marc Albrighton for details. Most of our team have played in poor sides in the past.

Sigurdson at Swansea would be an excellent number 10 too.

As we all know most imports take a year to adjust! Experience of relegation could drive a player on. Gueye could be outstanding next season in a good side! To be fair he has stats to show he's been quality this year. But your only as good as the other 10 men around you. Also he was second last season behind Kante! So that's two years of quality. I'd also raid Sunderland for Khazri! Quality winger that would complement mahrez being on the other side. I think while all the top teams spending vast amounts! It would be good for Leicester to go under the radar again with signings such as these.

We've actually signed plenty of backup players over the past season that can't get a game. Surely we don't need to much more. We have Inler, Amerty, Gray, and James still to come back.

The one position I think we really need is a second striker. Sinji and Uljoa just aren't up to it and don't really add anything. If we got a really good number 10 we would be amazing.

Are people STILL talking about Cambiasso? :thumbup:

I see they are...

No, people are talking about you still making any sort of fuss about Cambiasso. And it's a futile excercise to get you to shut up about it, because you bite constantly, despite noone trying to bait you. You're like the bull that sees red whenever his name crops up; you seemingly charge in every time.

We've actually signed plenty of backup players over the past season that can't get a game. Surely we don't need to much more. We have Inler, Amerty, Gray, and James still to come back.

The one position I think we really need is a second striker. Sinji and Uljoa just aren't up to it and don't really add anything. If we got a really good number 10 we would be amazing.

Okazaki is getting better and contributes an awful amount, I don't thinks it's fair to say he adds nothing.

55852181.jpg

If we sign a striker it needs to be someone like Lukaku. A proper beast like Didier Drogba. Now I'm not saying we could get Lukaku, as my post earlier says, i have no idea where we stand in the transfer market. Aboubakar from Porto or Musa seem to fit this mould. I like Shinji but imagine Vardy playing alongside someone like Lukaku! Scary!

Yeh I agree that we don't really know what players we can attract and from what teams at the moment. Cedric Bakambu has banged goals on for Villareal this season but again I'm not sure if he's a realistic target

didn't Ulloa scored the only goal against Narwich?

Funny side Villa. Some of their players, individually look ok. But collectively they just don't work. I've thought for example that Veretout has much more to offer than he does at Villa. He turned us down though didn't he so he can sod off.

can you imagine turning down the potential premier league champions to join the team finishing bottom of the league lol

didn't Ulloa scored the only goal against Narwich?[/quote

Yes but realistically if we want to carry on competing in the top half of the table and in Europe we will need an improvement on Ulloa. Was good last season and has chipped in with a few important goals this season but won't be good enough for next season

Sorry but as a crazy one off season we will have the chance to buy even more incredibly talented players because of the position were in...Why would we not abuse this position and be even more greater young players?

didn't Ulloa scored the only goal against Narwich?[/quote

Yes but realistically if we want to carry on competing in the top half of the table and in Europe we will need an improvement on Ulloa. Was good last season and has chipped in with a few important goals this season but won't be good enough for next season

Will we get an upgrade on ulloa who's happy to come and sit on the bench coming on for the last 10/15 mins to give us a target man option.... I'd imagine no, he's a good option to have imo

ame="jayfox26" post="3800770" timestamp="1458609871"]

I know what you're saying and I wouldn't be against us keeping Ulloa but we would need another striker which would make Ulloa 4th choice. And then where does that leave Kramaric? We can't just rely on Vardy and if we had played a succession of games with Ulloa and Okazaki starting, I doubt we'd be top of the league. And if we sign another striker they wouldn't necessarily be back up. Vardy needs someone to play with him and to add competition. I think okazaki has done ok and hopefully will be better next season, just needs to score more goals. I don't want to see us bring in loads of new players, just maybe 3 or 4 top quality players to add to what we've got. A rb, a striker, a winger and a back up keeper. If Ben and was both go then maybe another cb. A young player to learn from Huth and Morgan that won't mind being on the bench. I know we have Amartey but with Europe as well we will need 4 cb's

Will we get an upgrade on ulloa who's happy to come and sit on the bench coming on for the last 10/15 mins to give us a target man option.... I'd imagine no, he's a good option to have imo

Armerty and Gray are considered talented young players but more for the future. They'll continue to make the Subs bench and get the odd game. James is also quite young and a proven player. We don't know if he will be ok or breakdown again. But I'm sure we have a few more targets up their sleeve. 

Seb Giovinco

Alexandre Lacazette

Ahmed Musa

Antonio Candreva

Andriy Yarmolenko 

Paulo Oliveira

Seamus Coleman

Mattia Perin

They would all improve the squad and I think they'd all join us.

You've been playing too much FM.

Step back from the pc son that's enough for today

CB who is comfortable on the ball. We need to keep possession well especially in away games in Europe.

A #10 to support Vardy cos Okazaki isn't really very good. He does a decent job right now but he's technically average and he can't keep possession and he's usually done by the 70th minute mark.

The rest of the team are actually pretty solid.

Archived