Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Can Mahrez Move To Barcelona ?

Why not ?

... you've got to be fuching kidding me.

I'm very happy for Algerian fans to be proud of Mahrez's success, I don't even mind if they admit they won't care about Leicester when he's no longer playing for us, but you're being arrogant and hugely disrespectful to the club that's allowed him his success in the first place coming on here suggesting he move.  No doubt he will move on to another club in the future and Barcelona are one of only a few with the pulling and purchasing power to prise him away from the current Leicester set up, but kindly stop with this line of inquiry or find another forum to troll.

... you've got to be fuching kidding me.

I'm very happy for Algerian fans to be proud of Mahrez's success, I don't even mind if they admit they won't care about Leicester when he's no longer playing for us, but you're being arrogant and hugely disrespectful to the club that's allowed him his success in the first place coming on here suggesting he move.  No doubt he will move on to another club in the future and Barcelona are one of only a few with the pulling and purchasing power to prise him away from the current Leicester set up, but kindly stop with this line of inquiry or find another forum to troll.

im not trolling -_-

i just asked

ه

I just asked

im not trolling -_-

i just asked

ه

I just asked

Sorry but we've had this issue before with Algerian fans begging him to leave Leicester and I take a strong stance against that sort of behaviour.  Fair play if you didn't mean anything by it.

im not trolling -_-

i just asked[size=1

ه

I just asked[/size]

Don't ask again, 'fans' like you don't add anything to this forum, same as the ones that comment on Facebook or Twitter about Mahrez. We've made him the player he is, so have some respect.

He's not good enough for baca yet anyway, needs another consistent season before the big move in my opinion

Don't ask again, 'fans' like you don't add anything to this forum, same as the ones that comment on Facebook or Twitter about Mahrez. We've made him the player he is, so have some respect.

He's not good enough for baca yet anyway, needs another consistent season before the big move in my opinion

dont says that

in algeria

we watch lcfc matchs like wa watch our national team

Some interesting free agents in the summer:

Steve Mandanda

Gregory van der Wiel

Martin Demichelis

John Terry

Patrice Evra

Sofiane Feghouli

Riccardo Montolivo

Ever Banega

Fernando Torres

Which ones would you take? If any?

Michael Carrick available too I think, now he has a wealth of CL experience

Have a look at what your fellow people say... They just post the word mahrez and say he should leave

That's happened once on here and we dealt with it.  I don't know how bad the situation on other social media is but this dude's clearly not pressing the issue so do what I did and let it go.

Would anyone take Benteke? Is he better than what he's showing at Liverpool or is he not as good as what people thought? I know we don't need to go for misfits necessarily but it's something we've been successful at in the past.

Simple answer no. Another overrated player who quite frankly is rubbish.

If for the Dyer spot Feghouli will certainly fill that easily cause I believe he's way better than dyer (with all respect to Nathan). With ton of experience in Spain He can give you really some great matches.

good player but could cause issues in January with the african cup of nations with us losing him, Mahrez, Schlupp and Amartey.

Steve Mandanda

Gregory van der Wiel

Martin Demichelis

John Terry

Patrice Evra

Sofiane Feghouli

Riccardo Montolivo

Ever Banega

Fernando Torres

lets sign van der wiel just cos his bird is literally the sexiest thing on the planet and i would like to see her in taps one day 

lets sign van der wiel just cos his bird is literally the sexiest thing on the planet and i would like to see her in taps one day

Really? I just Googled her and she's ok but certainly not the 'sexiest thing on the planet'!! 7/10 in my opinion!

Would be gutted if Mahrez, Kante or any of our 'prize' assets leave in the summer, it's imperative we keep them. I actually think if we can keep them we'd do pretty well in the champions league. Our counter attacking style would be difficult for even the top teams. Hope we do our upmost to keep them.... For at least one more season

Steve Mandanda

Gregory van der Wiel

Martin Demichelis

John Terry

Patrice Evra

Sofiane Feghouli

Riccardo Montolivo

Ever Banega

Fernando Torres

OOYA BASTARD