Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

WWE 2k16

Just bought this for PC because I'm a massive manchild. 

I haven't played a wrestling game in like a decade but they were always good fun and I'd spend hours on Create a Wrestler making the most ridiculous looking characters that I'd probably be sectioned for nowadays.

Anyone got it/played it? Any good? It's currently downloading and I'm well excited. :D

I bought it when it came out. Played through the Stone Cold story mode, which was excellent, but haven't really played much else of it since due to picking up other games. The online is absolutely awful from what I played, the counter system needs split second timing to pull off, and online facing any sort of lag completely screws your chances up. But if you are looking for a game just to mess about on, create wrestlers and play out matches with, then it's pretty much as good a wrestling game as you could hope for.

I've got the PS4 version, and the create a wrestler is hugely in depth, I'd guess at the PC version being the same.

Archived