Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smallpauldj

GTA VI?

Just seeing that topic might have set a few pulses racing but im afraid its just a what would you like to see in a future release?

For me with switching characters it would be nice if there was more. I think it should be harder to kill people in a fist fight to. Lets say you annoy someone and they square up, health bars should appear above the 2. once empty a knock out occurs where in red dead redemption style you can fleece your victim. If the police don't see or no one calls them your off scott free. I think you should also get a bounty like in red dead redemption, its odd you can kill 5 people and yet get a 1 star wanted level. If you kill someone and evade the police you would be wanted like in real life, the more you do the more your wanted and posters go up etc. Other than that a bigger map or a map with less water as not a lot goes on out at sea and more heists and id be a happy punter.  

GTA V has been a bar setting game for me, they did alot right but at the same time played to the casuals with online modes, took too long getting fundamental parts of online out and ready with most of the heists ect failing to live up to expectations, with the 'shark cards' that give 10 year olds world wide a reason to raid their mothers purses to get out of grinding a week and a half for a new mini-dlc car. On the DLC I'm surprised they havent done a TLaD/TBoGT style big well made effort, its been two and a half long years since release now.

On the next I hope they get back to basics in some ways and innovate in others, like live online GTA radio stations, absolutely massive maps and less linear story lines, it could be located anywhere and no doubt will be USA again, something different like a tropical feel back in Miami or a big open desert in an open Nevada/Texas.

I understand with the size of the franchise they have to play their cards right and theyre good at balancing that with identity and innovation but I want more of that

Personally, I think GTA games should focus more on the single player aspect. Although GTA V was awesome and had incredible physics and visuals, GTA San Andreas is still my favourite. The variety of terrain, the exploration, collectibles, whether you're doing missions or just dicking around it was always as much fun as you wanted it to be and to 100% complete it (without a guide) took a lot of grafting. The radio stations were fantastic too

I don't want a crazy new setting (which I doubt would happen anyway) - somewhere North American, possibly with a snowy mountainous region which could offer new activities (skiing, snowboarding, skidoos, etc). I quite liked the aspect of playing as 3 characters but it wasn't a deal breaker, and I think the main character should be a bit younger with more opportunities to increase statistics like in San Andreas. Maybe a bit more destructibility in terrain? Like if you plow into a tree at 80mph in a fire engine it should give a little. Also more buildings to be able to enter and more properties to purchase

I also think there should be a couple of vehicles/weapons which you can't possible access (DLC or otherwise) unless you achieve certain criteria like 100% completion or doing 100 taxi runs back-to-back - just little things to give more incentive to try different activities

Would like to see the drug-dealing element from Chinatown Wars make another appearance - a chance to make good money quickly, but not without the risk. I don't really have much on the new ideas front, tbh I'd be happy with more of the same as GTA games are always incredible

I agree about single player needing improving. I don't know where though. I still haven't completed GTA 5 as I usually enjoy online more.

Bought it on the night release, got home at nearly 2:30am and sat up till six playing it. GTAO took a month to become online and I'd done the story by then. After that played solid online with a pack of Scousers/Mancs and odd lads on xbl for a few months till I got bored of smashing people at races and decided to play through to get the 100% and all the money I'd unwittingly missed out of - Took me three weeks on and off to where I had all the spaceship parts and the others bits, killed a sasquatch, achieves ect never could be arsed doing all the missions gold though, the game doesnt specify you have to use GunX to kill 10 car drivers with headshots in five minutes before or during the mission.

Havent had the urge to do anything on the story but tune and blast cars for an hour after that, it does feel very empty when its boiled down. Needs more cheats tbh

Wouldn't even bother debating it you'll be waiting another three and a half years at least, you'll see Read Dead 2 before GTA 6

Would happily have Bully 2 before the next GTA comes out, they have hinted at it a year or two ago so no doubt it is being worked on. The original Bully was excellent, and there is so much scope to expand on it

Would happily have Bully 2 before the next GTA comes out, they have hinted at it a year or two ago so no doubt it is being worked on. The original Bully was excellent, and there is so much scope to expand on it

I loved Bully but never finished it. Think I got stuck trying to infiltrate the geeks. If I remember right you had a paintball gun or something. So much fun

I loved Bully but never finished it. Think I got stuck trying to infiltrate the geeks. If I remember right you had a paintball gun or something. So much fun

I finished it too quickly - I loved the little beach rock jingle you got from finishing missions/classes so I stormed through the game  lol

I like Western settings and love Rockstar open world games but for some reason just couldn't get into RDR at all, no idea why

exact same as me. I actually don't mind Western settings but I just remember being pissed off with the horse riding.

Archived