Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

Just appealing (as others are) if anyone has one spare ticket for this game. My season ticket points were someway short of the mark to get one not having been many away games in the past couple of years. (Young family) anyway enough of the sob story if anyone has a spare I live in LE19 and obviously happy to collect from anywhere in Leicester. Long shot I know but I have to ask. Up the city!

I am still looking for a single ticket if anyone has one, please PM me!

As this is a competitive market for Man Utd spare tickets going. If one is available I am happy to throw in my John Stones euro 2016 sticker I just got in swap!.................please PM me. Not giving away my Jamie Vardy sticker though.....that is safely in the book.

Getting two tickets in the Utd end, never do it before and I don't know what will happen if we win the league that day. I wouldn't be able to not celebrate. Hopefully Utd fans will understand, not like we're coming to kick off.

In all honesty everyone bar north London is cool with us winning this

You will get no issues at all

Getting two tickets in the Utd end, never do it before and I don't know what will happen if we win the league that day. I wouldn't be able to not celebrate. Hopefully Utd fans will understand, not like we're coming to kick off.

are they on general sale then?

Archived