Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wrighty22

Man Utd (A) 1/5/16 1:30pm KO

They hadn't sold out when the website said they had this morning. Went to ticket office , 200 tickets were held back from online sales. Website said sold out about 8am ish, 200 were on sale in ticket office from 9, all went v quick

do corporate get away allocation?

Don't 100 % know, but the two big ones with decent allocations, sold out before reaching p3, I cannot believe we have more than 3000 p1 and 2, of which sold out a full day before p3.

I spoke to a lad at the ticket office after Arsenal sold out early, and mentioned my theory about corporate, he said he couldn't comment.

This isn't sour grapes, as I have my tickets, disappointed for my mate, who is 1 point off p2.

If he cannot get one if they release anymore, I might sell mine, as planned a day out with the kids, and Man U is shite pre match, can't get in anywhere near the ground.

Unless there is some sort of barrier between that block and the rest, don't think there is, just go and stand with your mates. Nobody will be sitting anyway.

Three or four matches this season and last, not always got tickets together, but just gone and stood together.

Logged on at 1202 and had ticket purchased by 1205. Never had any trouble buying online. System has always worked fine.

That's the problem. This is the extra block they've given us so it is seperate with a barrier and a seperate concourse from what I'v heard

"There isn’t 3000 season ticket holders with 125+ points, we have 1900 but when it drops to 115+ points a further 2800 people are eligible to purchase tickets. Adding the two together makes 4700 and with only 3125 tickets you can see why some supporters are missing out. These numbers rise throughout the season as the points are accumulated by each supporter.

To be honest I surprised we don’t have more at 125+ points.

It will always reach at least 115+ sometimes lower but the figures speak for themselves."

A direct quote from the club, not sure how that works when there was no way 1200 tickets left for P2?!

"There isn’t 3000 season ticket holders with 125+ points, we have 1900 but when it drops to 115+ points a further 2800 people are eligible to purchase tickets. Adding the two together makes 4700 and with only 3125 tickets you can see why some supporters are missing out. These numbers rise throughout the season as the points are accumulated by each supporter.

To be honest I surprised we don’t have more at 125+ points.

It will always reach at least 115+ sometimes lower but the figures speak for themselves."

A direct quote from the club, not sure how that works when there was no way 1200 tickets left for P2?!

Jim said something similar, don't buy the figures to be fair, tickets for me are being sold to corporate, players probably get more, I don't know, but they are going somewhere, and not to the fans in the priority system.

do corporate get away allocation? 

Yeah not sure how many per box but it's a decent number of tickets

Not sure about the rest of the corporate areas, but box holders only get 2 tickets per box.

My family has a box (not for business use, just so the family can all go together, we have a 10 seat box, and have done since the League One season. But we only get an allocation of 2 away tickets for the entire box. 

We used to go to home and away games together, but this season, understandably, there has been a higher demand for away tickets, so we get 2 tickets for the entire box, despite the fact that we effectively have 10 season tickets. when we were still in the Championship, there was a lot less demand for tickets, so there was never an issue, but when we pay for 10 season tickets, and, obviously, executive boxes are not cheap, you would think we should be entitled to 1 away ticket per box seat.

I understand its unusual that we have a box as a family, rather than as a corporate advertising tool, like most other box holders, but i don't see why we are only entitled to 2 tickets between 10 season ticket holders. Obviously i know i won't get a lot of sympathy for this, but imagine if you had 10 season tickets in the Kop for your whole family, but get told you are only entitled to away tickets between you. would you be happy about it?

I just went in to collect my ticket and wasn't allowed to pick it up because the address I quoted wasn't the one that was currently selected as delivery address. One of my friends and family linked addresses on LCFC direct was the last used one by a friend so stayed there. Tried to explain that my address that I'm giving is the main one on the account and for my season ticket but was bluntly told no. Atrocious service

Not sure about the rest of the corporate areas, but box holders only get 2 tickets per box.

My family has a box (not for business use, just so the family can all go together, we have a 10 seat box, and have done since the League One season. But we only get an allocation of 2 away tickets for the entire box.

We used to go to home and away games together, but this season, understandably, there has been a higher demand for away tickets, so we get 2 tickets for the entire box, despite the fact that we effectively have 10 season tickets. when we were still in the Championship, there was a lot less demand for tickets, so there was never an issue, but when we pay for 10 season tickets, and, obviously, executive boxes are not cheap, you would think we should be entitled to 1 away ticket per box seat.

I understand its unusual that we have a box as a family, rather than as a corporate advertising tool, like most other box holders, but i don't see why we are only entitled to 2 tickets between 10 season ticket holders. Obviously i know i won't get a lot of sympathy for this, but imagine if you had 10 season tickets in the Kop for your whole family, but get told you are only entitled to away tickets between you. would you be happy about it?

That depends if I'd gone to enough away games in the past three seasons to justify being able to get them. However you should have 10 references at 100 points to build up away points on so that you can buy more, that would seem fair.

Archived