Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rmahrez

Soccer Manager

Telling me I can't sign anyone unless they are from my country?

It's fine for me. Try logging out/in again.

It may be that you were trying to but a player from an unmanaged D2 team which I've tried to disallow. If this is possible though please avoid it so teams are not weakened when people try to take over.

It's fine for me. Try logging out/in again.

It may be that you were trying to but a player from an unmanaged D2 team which I've tried to disallow. If this is possible though please avoid it so teams are not weakened when people try to take over.

Ah okay yea I tried to sign some div 2 players  :rolleyes:

It says i can't sign people that aren't the same nationality as my club?

You can't sign players from unmanaged teams in divison two eg. Arsenal

I'm still not sure how this works lol I've set my team up and put a few transfer bids in so let's see!

How long does it usually take for computer managed teams to accept transfer bids?

12-24 hrs. Then another 12hrs to be completed usually.

Good to see a few big early moves. Dortmund wise Kagawa and Mkhitaryan on their way out, with replacements on their way.

You can't sign players from unmanaged teams in divison two eg. Arsenal

I'm still not sure how this works lol I've set my team up and put a few transfer bids in so let's see!

got further than me. cant even view my team yet

got further than me. cant even view my team yet

What do you mean? If you give me more info I can give you some help.

My deals have all gone through, signed O.Dembele, Ziyech, Payet, Dragovic, Bazoer, Hector, Leno, Icardi and Sanches. Squad looking much better now.

Can none human clubs buy our players? And does players fitness ever go down? And how do players ratings go up? Is there player growth?

Ratings are based on real life performances. So if he is doing well in real life he will get a rating boost.

Can none human clubs buy our players? And does players fitness ever go down? And how do players ratings go up? Is there player growth?

They can, although you probably need to offer them out at a reasonable price on the transfer list. Player fitness does decrease, but only in competitive matches, which start in a couple of days.

Your other question is answered by Dominic above.

For anyone not involved, we still have Liverpool and Sevilla available, so join while you can!

How do you make subs as you can't view the match live?

On the tactics screen there's a substitutions button, if you click on that you can input various subs that will happen if a certain scenario is playing out in a game.

For example, you could set up a situation that if you're losing after 60 mins you could bring on an extra striker. Then this will only happen if your team is losing after 60 mins in a match.

On the tactics screen there's a substitutions button, if you click on that you can input various subs that will happen if a certain scenario is playing out in a game.

For example, you could set up a situation that if you're losing after 60 mins you could bring on an extra striker. Then this will only happen if your team is losing after 60 mins in a match.

Ah thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Currently have:

Independiente - 1st in second division (signed Mahrez for £16m, but top scorer Firmino is out for a few weeks with hamstring).

Newcastle - 4th in PL (Douglas Costa is on fire, and signed Varane as Dragovic and Krychowiak have had poor ratings when playing together recently).

Spurs - Finished 5th on Wednesday.

Malaga - Got promoted to 2nd division, signed Mahrez and Carrillo.

Wigan - 3rd currently, with Morata and Mane lethal (5 and 4 in past three games).

Been playing for a couple of years and really think it's the best football game around online; just a shame you have to pay in order to get a certain amount of coins to get scouts etc.

Currently have:

Independiente - 1st in second division (signed Mahrez for £16m, but top scorer Firmino is out for a few weeks with hamstring).

Newcastle - 4th in PL (Douglas Costa is on fire, and signed Varane as Dragovic and Krychowiak have had poor ratings when playing together recently).

Spurs - Finished 5th on Wednesday.

Malaga - Got promoted to 2nd division, signed Mahrez and Carrillo.

Wigan - 3rd currently, with Morata and Mane lethal (5 and 4 in past three games).

Been playing for a couple of years and really think it's the best football game around online; just a shame you have to pay in order to get a certain amount of coins to get scouts etc.

This thread is for a foxestalk league - if you're interested we have Atletico, Man Utd and Sevilla free at the moment. The code is one the previous page.

Archived