Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v West Ham post match thread 2 - 2

How is nobody else seeing this lol? he's got away with this is in the past but its bitten him on the arse today. Referee's don't take this lightly, hence the second yellow.

I think most people agree that a penalty would have been debatable and Vards knows what he is doing.

But how anyone can say he dived and deserved a yellow I don't know.

Let's be honest, you know the ref has had a bad game when both teams are annoyed at him. Worst performance of an official since Liverpool away last year with wes's face handball.

Our players showed their metal to come back and get the point, that attitude is what will get us over the line, not referees and their decisions.

The facts

Vardy is running forwards

Vardy decided to throw his leg into Ogbonna (let's assume to cause contact and make it look like a foul)

Vardy slows right down then swan dives forward upon contact

Vardy claims it's pen, trying to con the ref.

It's about the only decision he got right all afternoon mind.

If you think the defender touching his shirt means his legs should jerk out towards to the player and cause that kind of reaction, then I think you're being incredibly biased.

Pretty sure there'll be more rational thoughts on the game tomorrow anyway when everyone has calmed down and processed the game.

Absolutely huge point for us anyway. Fantastic composure by Leo who has won is 4 points in the last minutes of games recently. Hopefully Vardy and back and raring to go for United away. I need some Vardy goals for my bet!

Good post. Absolutely agree.

Regarding Wes, wrapping your arms around a player in the box is a huge risk in the contemporary game. Both centre backs had already been warned. 

The Carrol penalty was an utter joke. Embarrassing. 

Great support today, and as usual, an utter refusal to lay down. That's the crucial thing to take forward and why I believe that Leicester City will be 2015-16 Premier League Champions.

incredibly proud of the boys. Thought West Ham were good but apart from that chance in the first minute i cant remember them coming close too often before the penalty. Kasper was probably my motm up until the goals too, seemed to catch pretty much everything and i cant blame him for their 2 either.

Less said about the ref the better. Hope he gets whats coming to him after that shambles. just shite and wrong from 1 to 90

Most inconsistent and random refereeing performance I've seen.

Lost control in the early stages with his yellow cards, started handing them out wily nilly. That was the tone he set, he could at least fvcking stick by it if he's carding every infringement.

If you're carding for every single infringement (like he was doing by carding Vardy and every foot put wrong in the first half) you have to carry that on throughout the match. 

Their player dives close to the family stand after sending Vardy off, recognises it's a dive by not giving the foul, but plays on. 

Their players start blocking us off, if you're carding every infringement that too should be a yellow. 

He couldn't wait to give Vardy his second yellow, he ran half of the pitch (After the incident, he was so far behind play he hardly had a good view in the first place) just to card him.

And then he doesn't give the Huth penalty for an exact, if not worse claim than the one he gave them.

Also think our peno was very similar to the vardy dive.

It was the most infuriating and inconsistent display at the KP. 

Ulloa's attitude is fantastic. A point is not a fair result. Vardy sending off was rediculous. First was not a yellow and second was debatable at best. Moss is the sort of ref I despise. It's all about hiim. As far as I am concerned he can leave football for ever. Bilic moaning on Radio Leicester - the spanner.

Moss is totally anti Leicester, the amount of times he's referred Leicester and we've come away from the game feeling robbed. Deserved to win fair and square, played very well and can't complain about us whatsoever. But been cheated out of three points by that low life ref. As my dad said the only reason he probably gave that pen to us in the end was so he could leave the ground alive.  

On the sending off!? if it was a dive, why would he go down knowing all had to do was pass that defender and he would have been one on one with keeper!? makes no sense clear pen all season. I respect refs normally for booking players for diving but it seemed like Moss tried his very best to get Vardy off the pitch. 

Ulloa's attitude is fantastic. A point is not a fair result. Vardy sending off was rediculous. First was not a yellow and second was debatable at best. Moss is the sort of ref I despise. It's all about hiim. As far as I am concerned he can leave football for ever. Bilic moaning on Radio Leicester - the spanner.

Draw is okay.

Vardy dived but the first wasn't a yellow.

Huth and Morgan were asking for it despite the pen being soft.

Stonewall pen on Huth.

Pen on Schlupp was slightly soft but definitely had to give there or I would have personally found the ref and keyed his car.

I'm not one that slags off ref's for the sake of it, but that asshole was a complete twat!  He made so many bad judgements or non-judgements, he gave the worst refereeing that I have witnessed this season.

1) Vardy's 1st yellow should not have been given, he didn't even make contact with the W.H. player!

2) Vardy's dive was not a dive, ok he made the most of the contact made but you see that in most games, never deserved a 2nd yellow & hence a sending off.

3) W.H's penalty should not have been given. The W.H. player propelled himself to the ground, Wes did not push him down. Why wasn't he yellow carded for simulation? Not a penalty.

4) Huth was locked in a stranglehold by a W.H. player & should have had a penalty.....blatant!

5) Our penalty was not a penalty, Schlupp made the most of slight contact...........well done Jeff m'boy!

It makes you wonder if the authorities ever look at the pathetic decisions given by some ref's. Moss should be relegated to the lower leagues.

A fair result in the end but if we hadn't been reduced to 10 men, imo we would have won the game...........heroes one & all.

Most inconsistent and random refereeing performance I've seen.

Lost control in the early stages with his yellow cards, started handing them out wily nilly. That was the tone he set, he could at least fvcking stick by it if he's carding every infringement.

If you're carding for every single infringement (like he was doing by carding Vardy and every foot put wrong in the first half) you have to carry that on throughout the match. 

Their player dives close to the family stand after sending Vardy off, recognises it's a dive by not giving the foul, but plays on. 

Their players start blocking us off, if you're carding every infringement that too should be a yellow. 

He couldn't wait to give Vardy his second yellow, he ran half of the pitch (After the incident, he was so far behind play he hardly had a good view in the first place) just to card him.

And then he doesn't give the Huth penalty for an exact, if not worse claim than the one he gave them.

Also think our peno was very similar to the vardy dive.

It was the most infuriating and inconsistent display at the KP. 

Essentially. It's not even the 4 penalty debates where he only just about got one right (not giving it to Vardy); he had no control over the game from the start, gave a lot of petty fouls and never let the game settle or flow, started throwing around cards for very little and turned it from what should have been a good game into the Jon Moss show.

Moving past that shambles though, strange how people haven't noted how good Kasper was today - usually a bit dodgy from high balls but commanded it fairly well when it got past Huth or Morgan today.

what could have turned into a great game was overshadowed by the refs poor decision to send off vardy....

that changed the whole game.... before then i thought we had the game under control and would have had more  chances as the game went on with west ham throwing everything at us.

in the end turned out to be a good point.

i said before April if we win all our games and draw west ham... that would be a good month. my only concern is Vardy not being there for swansea. Can't we get the red rescinded like koyoute had his rescinded for west ham.

there was clear contact between vardy and the defender so can't really be a dive. definately not a yellow and the first yellow was never a yellow either.

Draw is okay.

Vardy dived but the first wasn't a yellow.

Huth and Morgan were asking for it despite the pen being soft.

Stonewall pen on Huth.

Pen on Schlupp was slightly soft but definitely had to give there or I would have personally found the ref and keyed his car.

Car? What car? He arrived in a Claret and blue coach with his chums!

I can't believe there are so many people denying the Morgan foul was a penalty. Morgan had a hold of Reid and then he clatters into him. It was a pen.

Not to mention the fact that Huth got lucky and could've given one or two more away. I can only assume the ref didn't see the Huth foul on a West Ham player before our goal, it was a clear pen.

Huth should've had a pen but the Schlupp one was soft so I think on balance that was fair.

I can understand poor decisions as these things happen in football but there is no excuse to be so over weight and unfit. He was never up with play. God nos how he could be sure Vardy dived from the position he was in. Useless fat ****.

Archived