Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gdl9050

Stoke v Tottenham match thread

Stoke have lost there identity completely. They played better football under Pulis

Exactly right. Stoke away, under Pulis were not pretty to watch, but was always a tough game.

This Stoke team are nothing like that team, they have no heart, and no passion.

They are still seen as a tough away game because of the past Stoke under Pulis, not the new Stoke under Hughes.

Hughes's team is actually falsely living off the past reputation of the Pulis team!

Hughes has changed them from a team full of hard working up and at them footballers, into a team of fancy dans, who probably think they are bigger and better than Stoke.

The same WBA that we thought were a banker!?

They play Arsenal on Wednesday. Let's hope if they are to get a result in one of the games that it's the latter.

I think Spurs will win their last 4 unless Chelsea suddenly become professional again. Maybe Southampton can contain them but I doubt it and Newcastle will get hit for a big number if they are already down.

We simply have to plough on ourselves. It's going to be excruciating this next 3+ weeks. But it's in our hands and come on did we honestly think it would be that easy?

Sounds as if Spurs were superb in fairness, tonight against Stoke. Hope we can get a result on Sunday, still not a bad point lead at the top though.

To be fair, even Aston Villa would have looked superb against Stoke today. None of their midfielders could be bothered pressing or tracking back...

Oh my god I forgot I put a stupid accumulator on earlier including Spurs win... £6 returned £118.24 lol cheers Kane and Alli

Funnily enough you could of got odds of 6/1 on BetFair for a Spurs win tonight. Was going to slap £100 on it.

What's not so funny is that I didn't. :doh:

lets keep our marbles now... Leo showed big balls to score that last minute penalty despite playing 10 vs 12 for almost the entire 2nd half.

We can do this... Ranieri will have the lads ready.... we cant show nerves.... we need to show strength with the players.... Spurs will bottle it, but we're not bothered about them we just worry about our next game Swansea at HOME.

5 point gap with 4 to go.......I'm fine with that. Spurs are on fire but will start feeling the pressure again from the press which will play on their minds somewhat. Who cares really.....we're up by 5 and it's up to us to keep it that way.

Archived