Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blackpool Fox 69

Leicester City We're Coming For You!

Some good ones but I like this the best.

Only if we go 3 up though.

No. Don't sing anything. Are you watching TOTTINGHAM is semi fine. A retaliation to that God awful sky advert is murder. Just don't do it.

Sing about Jamie Vardy. Leo ulloa. Riyad Mahrez. Morgan, HUTH and Kante. ANDY ****ING KING.

COME ON LEICESTERRRRRR

This

Although we're waiting for you is good.

People dislike it for the sole reason that they are worried it's true.

I dislike it because they have been "coming for us" for ages, it started about 6 games ago... in which time we've increased our lead by 2 points.

We should just ignore them for now, but if we do win the league, we should then sing, 

It`s over for you, it`s over for you,

Tottenham Hotspur it`s over for you!

I hate this song the Spuds sing right now, Sky are playing it to death, would be nice if we could respond when we beat Swansea...something like, "You're gonna be blue, you're gonna be blue, Tottenham Hotspur, you're gonne be blue!

All part of the show/ banter, no different to us chanting are you watching Tottenham, or as forest fans think Nottingham lol

No. Don't sing anything. Are you watching TOTTINGHAM is semi fine. A retaliation to that God awful sky advert is murder. Just don't do it.

Sing about Jamie Vardy. Leo ulloa. Riyad Mahrez. Morgan, HUTH and Kante. ANDY ****ING KING.

COME ON LEICESTERRRRRR

summat like this:

We miss you Jamie! We do!

we know our boys will come thru

We miss you Jamie we do!

We'll win this one for you!

(to the tune of We Love You Leicester!)

I hate this song the Spuds sing right now, Sky are playing it to death, would be nice if we could respond when we beat Swansea...something like, "You're gonna be blue, you're gonna be blue, Tottenham Hotspur, you're gonne be blue!

They play in blue.

After the Swansea win, Tottenham Hotspur, it's over to you.

This place is becoming way too obsessed with Spurs fans.  Is singing about catching us any different to us singing about taking the trophy at Stamford Bridge and winning the league?  Are we purposely trying to become what we hate on the other forums?  Football's a pantomime, why care about anything other than how amazing our season has been and how we're possibly witnessing a once in a lifetime event?  Reminds me of Stoke away in that dreaded season where a third of their fans ran on the pitch at full time and were more concerned about sticking one up to us than celebrating their own success.  Bit sad really.

Archived