Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blackpool Fox 69

Leicester City We're Coming For You!

This place is becoming way too obsessed with Spurs fans.  Is singing about catching us any different to us singing about taking the trophy at Stamford Bridge and winning the league?  Are we purposely trying to become what we hate on the other forums?  Football's a pantomime, why care about anything other than how amazing our season has been and how we're possibly witnessing a once in a lifetime event?  Reminds me of Stoke away in that dreaded season where a third of their fans ran on the pitch at full time and were more concerned about sticking one up to us than celebrating their own success.  Bit sad really.

Hardly obsessed. Just having fun mate

Chill

"As-salamu alaykum aida... Umm, I don't know, man! Yeah. Yeah, Lennox, Lennox: I'm comin' for you!" -Mike Tyson, 2000

"...Leicester City, we're coming for you!" -Spurs fans, 2016

Chat shit get banged.

Although I'd say the only right thing to do would be to completely ignore them and their antics and focus on boosting our own team's fortune, the "We're waiting for you" or the Manchester City one are both equally funny.

I hate this song the Spuds sing right now, Sky are playing it to death, would be nice if we could respond when we beat Swansea...something like, "You're gonna be blue, you're gonna be blue, Tottenham Hotspur, you're gonne be blue!

This Spurs song sounds a bit rapey to me. Can we position Tincy on the concourse at Leicester station, just in case Spurs do arrive en mass to do their thing to us?

Sorry, I have to say this. But as soon as I heard the ad for the first time yesterday I said to myself I guarantee there is a thread about it on here. What do you know, here it is.

I don't think you should be so paranoid and tetchy about a song Sky are using. It ads to the excitement for a neutral and the ad is good. Sky have to keep as many viewers interested as they can. It's simple advertising and marketing.

Sorry, I have to say this. But as soon as I heard the ad for the first time yesterday I said to myself I guarantee there is a thread about it on here. What do you know, here it is.

I don't think you should be so paranoid and tetchy about a song Sky are using. It ads to the excitement for a neutral and the ad is good. Sky have to keep as many viewers interested as they can. It's simple advertising and marketing.

The ad is great. Until the last 5 seconds where that chips in. It's bad, really bad.

Massive surprise that Leicester fans are talking about Tottenham, if your first thought as a Spurs fan is that it'll be on foxestalk that says more about you than it does about us.

Massive surprise that Leicester fans are talking about Tottenham, if your first thought as a Spurs fan is that it'll be on foxestalk that says more about you than it does about us.

Haha get real. I've been reading this board a few weeks and the paranoia and feeling towards us is crazy on here at times. But I'm not surprised as that's what happens when you are in direct competition for something. You'd swear the way some of you are going on that everyone has it in for Leicester though which is definitely not the case

If the roles were reversed and you guys were singing it what would you think?

I'd think it was bad. I wouldn't join in. I'd encourage my own team not sing about another.

Haha get real. I've been reading this board a few weeks and the paranoia and feeling towards us is crazy on here at times. But I'm not surprised as that's what happens when you are in direct competition for something. You'd swear the way some of you are going on that everyone has it in for Leicester though which is definitely not the case

John Moss and Harry Kane have it in for us. The pricks

Archived