Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blackpool Fox 69

Leicester City We're Coming For You!

If the roles were reversed and you guys were singing it what would you think?

We wouldn't be singing that at all so the song wouldn't exist, we wouldn't be deluded enough to sing something like that when we're 5 points behind with 4 to play. Spurs have got no chance unless we completely capitulate, which we won't.

Personally when we're hopefully winning well I'm happy with......

Are you watching Tottenham

We shall not be moved

And

We're gonna win the League.

All immensely loud and fvcking proud to strike at the heart of Spurs players and fans.

Chaaaaaaaaaarge

I think it's a great chant, how many thought at this stage of the season, Spurs fans would be chanting it, with us sitting on top of the league.

Good banter, good position to be in, not bothered about it, hopefully by Everton they will be singing, " we can't catch you" lol

Well played today. Nice bit of banter with the waiting for you. Please don't read the fighting cock to form any more opinions on us as fans. They are not indicative of our fans base.

Doesn't look like we wil overhaul you now but expect to hear us singing we're coming for you again tomorrow when we are winning.

Well played today. Nice bit of banter with the waiting for you. Please don't read the fighting cock to form any more opinions on us as fans. They are not indicative of our fans base.

Doesn't look like we wil overhaul you now but expect to hear us singing we're coming for you again tomorrow when we are winning.

I'm sorry. Too late already.

I thought the "Barcelona we're coming for you" chant was brilliant, as it was a great vocal p!ss take out of the cringe worthy effort Spurs have been singing about us, but without even mentioning Tottenham it shows we couldn't give a fvck about them!!

Why wouldn't you expect the chasing clubs fans go sing something like "we're coming for you" I'm sure we would if we were chasing.

Likewise our chant to spurs was equally good and its top bantz as the young uns would say!!! lol

I want to hear 'Blue is the colour' sung at 10 in the evening on Monday week on my TV, from Stamford Bridge, followed a couple of weeks later by us singing the same song, but with 'Leicester' substituted for 'Chelsea'! Dreams are made of this :D

Spurs fans are funny in fairness with their 'most amount of chances' created stats and that. well done.

We now have the PFA player of the year, 2 of the top 4 goal scorers in the league, the best away record, the best home record and an 8 point lead over them.

But they have scored the prettiest goals so they're the winner yay for spurs

Archived