Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Great news!

But what does he mean "The market is finished"? Hope he just means outgoings!

He "means" incoming and outgoings. But it doesn't mean it's really the case for either. I still expect to offload a couple of players and sign 1 or 2 more. Hopefully no more sales we don't want though...

Told you all he would stay.

There's been some massive panic going on since the snake left and Walsh is leaving. Calm down people.

Amartey, Mendy, and Lemina will "replace" he-who-shall-not-be-named. Claudio and the owners will find someone to replace Walsh.

Vardy is staying. Mahrez is staying. Gray looks amazing. Musa is faster than Vardy. Even if Kasper left, we have Zieler.

We won the league by 10 points. We'll do fine next season. We'll probably even win a trophy.

If he stays then this is massive for us! losing Kante was a blow but out the three he was the one I expected to just leave, the others I felt would want to continue to build this team.

Would be good for potential new signings as well, coming into a team, knowing two of the best players last season will still be here. 

IMO encouraging he played  last night which indicates hes not involved in an imminent transfer, however if Man Cith off the club £50million and Mahrez £150+ /week salary, i think he would go

He was put on the spot by the reporter regarding Mahrez and although he said "yes he wants to stay" it wasn't massively convincing. 

If we can keep him though it really could make all the difference, and we'd of only lost the little Judas boy 

1 minute ago, tomtom said:

He was put on the spot by the reporter regarding Mahrez and although he said "yes he wants to stay" it wasn't massively convincing. 

If we can keep him though it really could make all the difference, and we'd of only lost the little Judas boy 

Well Ranieri is never one for making claims about players that aren't in any way true. He's usually non-committal about direct questions if unsure so unless this is a new tactic to pressure Mahrez then I'm content it's probably true. 

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Well Ranieri is never one for making claims about players that aren't in any way true. He's usually non-committal about direct questions if unsure so unless this is a new tactic to pressure Mahrez then I'm content it's probably true. 

Yeah, that is true. He never hid take fact that Kante was likely to leave, in fact he was as open as he could be about it. The fact he's said this makes me think it's good news too. 

Archived