Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

According to Twitter (pinch of salt) Mahrez has been staying in a hotel right near the Chelsea ground, and flew from there to Glasgow via helicopter for the game tomorrow. Seems pretty convincing though, he was there with his agent too apparently. On the plus side, if he was imminently moving clubs I doubt he would up and leave to play a friendly vs Celtic, so hopefully just coincidence. 

See thread here:

There has been no formal bids for Mahrez that we are aware of so if he was talking to someone then they could get done for tapping up. I really can't see Mahrez leaving. Can't see anyone stumping up £45m for him. As good as he is and I believe he's worth that if not more, I really can't see anyone paying it. A lot can happen between now and September but I think he'll stay

5 hours ago, Foxymcoxy said:

Some guy on Twitter claiming he saw him in Battersea...Not too worried.

Some guy on Twitter may need to go to Spec Savers.. Can't wait for this thread to close. May be when CR writes that he is staying in blood, it may get locked?

Are there any photos of the squad at EMA yesterday?  

Does anyone know for sure that RM wasn't at battersea? 

he he is about to go to USA for ten days. I would have thought he wanted to be at home with his wife and daughter rather than staying a night in London.  Mind you, perhaps there are 150,000 reasons why he would ! 

claudio has spoken. But he wasn't too convincing and I'm sure the owners have a valuation they would accept on everyone. 

It drags on but Chelsea are 4th in the list on skybet so the idea he was staying at the Stamford bridge hotel is a bit unlikely. 

Had as he been negotiating down here with Arsenal then he would have flown up from elstree, not battersea. 

are people so desperate for a retweet that they make stuff like this up

lets hope he begins to look interested at Celtic park later. He was barely out of first gear on Tuesday. The community shield is two weeks away! 

To add, looking at recent Twitter links to French websites, expect a surge of 'mahrez chooses Arsenal' publicity over the weekend.  Fee approx £35M. 

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

Has Giroud confirmed it?  Has Parlour confirmed their  IT  team & Photographer at training ground waiting for him to arrive?

Archived