Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Mahrez's agent posts a photo taken by him at lens v Arsenal.  Why?  You certainly wouldn't need to go there to negotiate. Why go to that amount of trouble to be at a friendly ? 

The only thing that occurs to me is that we are due to fly half way around the world tomorrow and if there is a deal to be done, perhaps the agent wants it agreed before then. In whichever direction. He is simply putting pressure on everyone involved. 

as as for the owners allowing Riyad to fly all over the place on their helicopter and therefore facilitating negotiations with another club, that's just the kind of people they are (and they may need to have him play some part today at Celtic park as part of contractual agreements ).  It may not be their copter anyway. 

If we let him go for £45M then Rudkn has excelled himself.

Bale was £85M 3 years a go after similar seasons and only a year younger.

Anyway, could just be Eurosport speculating just because Mahrez's agent was at the Arsenal match.

According to some random French bloke the agent also represents a Lens player, although I can't find anything to back it up. This story seems to be based on:

- Mahrez and agent seen in London hotel together 

- Agent then goes to Arsenal game 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Mahrez's agent posts a photo taken by him at lens v Arsenal.  Why?  You certainly wouldn't need to go there to negotiate. Why go to that amount of trouble to be at a friendly ? 

The only thing that occurs to me is that we are due to fly half way around the world tomorrow and if there is a deal to be done, perhaps the agent wants it agreed before then. In whichever direction. He is simply putting pressure on everyone involved. 

That was my first thought too. Seems like a not too subtle hint to me.

The point about agents is an excellent one. 

I honestly think that in the old days Kante and mahrez would have been perfectly happy to stay this year. 

The problem is that agents receive huge fees from clubs for facilitating the transfer so put massive pressure on their players to convince them to move. 

Be interesting to see if ryhad makes the flight to LA tomorrow. 

A team who have won one title in their entire history slags off a club who've won more than every other professional club in London combined. Hilarious how a jammy win goes to people's heads!

Meanwhile, your two best players will be off in London while you get to keep Mr Johnny blue and 2 caNs of red bull, sit down lads!

1 minute ago, Mike20166 said:

A team who have won one title in their entire history slags off a club who've won more than every other professional club in London combined. Hilarious how a jammy win goes to people's heads!

Meanwhile, your two best players will be off in London while you get to keep Mr Johnny blue and 2 caNs of red bull, sit down lads!

Rattled.

1 minute ago, Mike20166 said:

Jammy lol Keep celebrating second lad. Best you'll do for a while

2 minutes ago, Mike20166 said:

He's gone. Some are too easy 

If I was given the choice of keeping Mahrez or selling to Arsenal for £45 million I'd take the £45 million any day. We already have a suitable replacement in Damarai Grey and Mahrez at Arsenal would help make them even more weaker and inconsistent than they already are. I don't believe its true though 

Archived