Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

1 minute ago, Micky said:

Just waiting for the dreaded 'Gone' from Ramadaone.

I think I might cry.

Don't worry mate. There is literally nothing with any credibility suggesting he's going to go. On the other hand our manager has said he's definitely staying.

57 minutes ago, Mike20166 said:

A team who have won one title in their entire history slags off a club who've won more than every other professional club in London combined. Hilarious how a jammy win goes to people's heads!

Meanwhile, your two best players will be off in London while you get to keep Mr Johnny blue and 2 caNs of red bull, sit down lads!

Indeed - just see your celebrations when you beat us at the Emirates. Last minute winner against 10 men after a dodgy red, and you celebrated like you'd actually won the league.

how does it feel knowing you took 6 points off us last season and STILL finished 10 points behind us?

Still jammy?!

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Isn't Mahrez's agent, Slimani's agent also? Arsenal were supposedly interested in him too.

Exactly. Anyone would think these agents work for one player. Could be any number of players. 

Just now, dylanlegend said:

Everton want 75 mill for lukaku but PFA POTY is only worth 40 mill = Leicester logic

Lukaku has been prolific last 2/3 seasons where as Mahrez has only had one good season in the prem.

if we get the same season as last out of Mahrez this year I think we would be looking at £50/£60m

Archived