Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Shame really, he can do better than second place as he's proved. If we're going to lose him let him go to a top club who win European trophies regularly or titles within the last decade.

Hopefully he'll stay though and we can build on our jammy win. If not, the club still exists and we'll still have the three divisional titles in the past 7 years to remember.

Who the **** would want to play for Arsenal in this day in age its where players go to die

If he Leaves though I think I will go into "I don't give a **** anymore" mindset. Still excited for next season but will just show what a bunch of greedy un loyal ***** these players can be

probably just rumours IMO but if not I'm not too upset. Mahrez is great and I'd prefer he stayed but I've confidence in Gray stepping up and being incredible this year - given the chance.

10 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Every man and his dog reporting this now:revenge:

french sources getting on my tits this summer .... Our press follow like lemmings 

image.jpeg

No. Everyone is jumping on the same "source".

How many times have we read crap like this, this summer.

It's not even a great original source and it hasn't been backed up by other independant sources.

Mahrez is great click bait.

I'm absolutely sick of this!!!!!! All I hear about is how the big club's are plotting to diffuse us for the new season. The only way they can ensure we don't repeat last season, says a lot more about them and the state of the so-called "modern game"...

But I want to hear some good news for a change...We've been linked to this "fancy, hotshot player" and that "fancy, hotshot player", yet nothing ever materialises (don't think I'm being ungrateful for the signings of Musa and Mendy, it's just that we NEED to sign more highly touted players to ensure we're as prepared as possible for the CL campaign as well as defending the PL title) other than Kante and Walsh leaving, then rumours of Schlupp going to WBA, now this resumed interest in Mahrez by Arsenal, after Ranieri said "no more players would be leaving", it's all negative..

Need some good news for a change. Really feel we were never allowed to properly bask in the glory of the title win and it's infuriating..

38 minutes ago, Mezeker said:

I bet big, i have my own channels. I dont use websites.

Unless you are Mahrez, his agent, Rudkin or the owners I don't see why you would risk a lot of your own money on this, maybe he's said privately he wants to stay.

but what if Barca bid £60mill on deadline day or something else happens. A lot can change in a few days in football

All the people saying they would be happy if we got 40/50 million,

whats the point of having that money when the club can't hold on to top players, surely that In turn would then put other top level signings from coming.

we have more money than ever, we don't need more, and a player of Mahrez quality is unlikely to be replaced.

I see our Premier League trophy is helping us keeping players. I hope people now understand there is a hierarchy in football, and we are nowhere near the top.

Archived