Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

50 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Although pretty annoying Mahrez brings a lot of African fans to LCFC which is a huge market and could make us a fortune in merchandise over the years. As with Ranieri (Italian fans when we won the league) and Asian fans.

Only merchandise we'll be buying in Africa is from China, which doesn't benefit the club. Obviously, I send my family to the club shop and get originals, and I never ever stream games.

Musa will bring us a lot of Nigerians.

So there are no rumours from any credible sources, his agent has come out and said that the player isn't moving to Arsenal, and CR has stated he is staying, yet some Arsenal WUM comes on the forum spouting stories without any substantiation and the place goes into meltdown. 

This is a very different situation to Kante where rumours seemed to come from many sources most of which were highly credible. Also it was well documented that Kante had a release clause which was always going to make it difficult to keep him, yet Mahrez doesn't appear to be in the same situation. I would therefore think that our reluctance to sell combined with the size of any potential fee would be more than enough to suggest that he certainly won't be moving to Arsenal.

53 minutes ago, FIF said:

I don't think it's a blow.

NG is arguably more difficult to replace than Mahrez (despite being EPLMVP).

Unlike NG he's put his time in here and he deserves big pay. If he can get that somewhere else I don't blame him . I'd have thought he'd go to Europe and would've been happier with that but I won't think as badly of him as I do of NG.

As I said earlier Gray is going to be gold and this will open up time for him. Gray will also make more effort going back in defence.

Agreed, Rudkin already putting the £2 million release clause pen to paper.

Arsene should stop chasing Leicester players because he keeps getting snubbed and it's getting embarrassing for him and arsenal fans are becoming a laughing stock.he seems so obsessed with Leicester at the moment because we have done in a short space of time what he continues to fail at and he is himself causing civil war amongst arsenal fans

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I don't. Walcott isn't that good and has a poor fitness record.

No doubt if Mahrez/or anyone for that matter goes to Arsenal he'll suddenly become injury prone, it's the Arsenal way.

God know's what their fitness/medical staff do.

Archived