Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Guest seanfox778

Does anyone else just hate Arsenal after last season? Just f*** off and get your own players! Such a bunch of spanners, hopefully Vardy and Mahrez get a hattrick apiece (for us :ph34r:) when they come to town next month. 

10 minutes ago, brucey said:

https://www.facebook.com/Riyad.Mahrez.RM26.7/?fref=nf

NO HEART EMOJI THIS TIME ROUND.. WE'RE DOOMED

(just realised the controversial 'deleted helicopter post' is still up on the FB page, and it's nothing really. not sure how someone made a story out of that..)

Hes wearing a Leicester shirt in that helicopter picture, doubt you'd have talks with another club like that.

2 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Hes wearing a Leicester shirt in that helicopter picture, doubt you'd have talks with another club like that.

I know it's not the same thing and i'm sure his mind was elsewhere given the circumstances but i'll never forget this;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/6979364/Emmanuel-Adebayor-wears-Arsenal-shirt-in-TV-interview-recalling-Togo-attack.html

That helicopter photo timed 4:01!!   Bloody early start. 

apparently, him, kasper and 3 others are on a flight to London and not EMA. Guessing that these five are staying Heathrow before flying out to LA tmrw.  Wondering if riyad's family are away at the moment, given that he was apparently in London yesterday and clearly on a copter at 4 am. 

the gooners on Twitter are excited that he is flying to London!  morons

29 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

That helicopter photo timed 4:01!!   Bloody early start. 

apparently, him, kasper and 3 others are on a flight to London and not EMA. Guessing that these five are staying Heathrow before flying out to LA tmrw.  Wondering if riyad's family are away at the moment, given that he was apparently in London yesterday and clearly on a copter at 4 am. 

the gooners on Twitter are excited that he is flying to London!  morons

The time shows up as 12:01 for me

I am slightly reassured by Claudio's insistence that he'll stay. Ranieri was always pretty open about the fact that Kante would probably be off but his tone is very different with Riyad. I think he'll stay. 

1/2 to go to arsenal, 6/4 to stay.

I don't understand it. Only way he leaves is if Barca puts in a bid (then he'll be off in a flash even if it's to sit on their bench)

I hope he will be too starstruck to impress in the Barca game, but what are the chances of that :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, dayday said:

Arsenal mania forum in meltdown over Mahrez, jeez the slightest crap on Twitter, and they go into a frenzy .

Are you new to this place? We aren't much different lol

Logically Leicester hold all the cards in this scenario.

Player has 3 years on his contract.

Club pretty much has the ability to match any wage offer (bar Barcelona etc). Have no need to 'cash in'. There isn't a clause in his contract. Unless offers of £65m+ arrive there isn't one single scenario that could benefit Leicester by selling him.

It isn't always about the player & his agent. 

Solution is a huge pay hike on current deal & agree to re visit the situation in a years time.

13 minutes ago, SportsNut1908 said:

Logically Leicester hold all the cards in this scenario.

Player has 3 years on his contract.

Club pretty much has the ability to match any wage offer (bar Barcelona etc). Have no need to 'cash in'. There isn't a clause in his contract. Unless offers of £65m+ arrive there isn't one single scenario that could benefit Leicester by selling him.

It isn't always about the player & his agent. 

Solution is a huge pay hike on current deal & agree to re visit the situation in a years time.

At any other club I'd agree but we seem quite willing to let anyone leave as long as they say those magic words... I want out, look at Everton with stones regardless of what Chelsea offered they weren't selling him that's the exact stance we should take with Mahrez! Regardless of what's being offered Riyad your not going anywhere till at least next season

7 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

At any other club I'd agree but we seem quite willing to let anyone leave as long as they say those magic words... I want out, look at Everton with stones regardless of what Chelsea offered they weren't selling him that's the exact stance we should take with Mahrez! Regardless of what's being offered Riyad your not going anywhere till at least next season

We've literally only lost one player we didn't want to and he went for a lot more than his reported release clause. I get the frustration but you are exaggerating a lot.

7 minutes ago, Foxymcoxy said:

We've literally only lost one player we didn't want to and he went for a lot more than his reported release clause. I get the frustration but you are exaggerating a lot.

It's hardly exaggerating a lot though is it? Walsh said he wanted out and got his wish even though he signed a new deal 6 weeks ago, granted Kante had his release clause so we didn't really have much hope of keeping him once his head had been turned, let's wait and see how the Mahrez situation unfolds, if we let him go for 40m we're letting him go because he wants to go which is absolutely ridiculous considering he's got 3 years left of his contract, if he doesn't happy days, hopefully it's just your average journo bs

Archived