Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

1 hour ago, Bluearmy 316 said:

Just come across this hope it's click bait crap 

image.png

image.png

The bottom left of that screen shot looks very dodge.

it says Zouma 5 and seems to be chopped in two places with no obvious scroll facility?

24 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

It's shit like this that makes me hate football now. Gone are the days where a club makes a bid for a player, we reject the bid and we move on. Instead we have the media and companies like this speculating on shit they know nothing about and then potentially unsettling one of our star players. Since teams can't tap players up anymore it seems other tactics are used to stir shit up. What annoys me most is that Burnley and Watford can keep hold of their star players but the premier league champions can't. If Mahrez joins a premier league rival it will be unforgivable just like Kante as I believe both of them could have gone to Real or Barce either this summer or next which would have been easier for us fans to accept. 

You've compared us with Burnley, a team who have just won promotion, and a team who finished 13th, 36pts short of our total. You do understand by us winning the league that our star players are far more in demand by those big clubs than the likes of Burnley and Watford?

1 hour ago, Bluearmy 316 said:

Just come across this hope it's click bait crap 

image.png

image.png

I imagine you have the option to personalise and preview what ever you want on the back of tops via there website... Some1 has probably just done that and shared it with the paper, time for some1 to do the same with Arsenal/chelski adding a random player like adebayor then set back and watch the meltdown unfold :D

image.png

image.png

Hahahahah they're at it again like with Vardy. Just come across some absolute fvcking loser who has Riyad as his twitter pic claiming that they've "signed the new Pires"

Freaks of the highest order

Archived