Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Mahrez - Arsenal

Hahhahaa, gotta love Fuchs, after posting the photo on twitter of half the squad without mahrez and having his twitter inbox blow up with desperate gooners, he's now specifically posted a selfie with only mahrez in it, tagged and all lol 

19 minutes ago, Corky said:

Mahrez not there. Just saying....

Corky. If you're really concerned Mahrez didn't go to LA, (which you probably weren't). The Musa, Mahrez, Mendy pic is taken in the Concorde Lounge, (British Airways First class), at Heathrow. In fact, I'd say they're at the Champagne bar. 

15 minutes ago, Woollett's Wellies said:

Corky. If you're really concerned Mahrez didn't go to LA, (which you probably weren't). The Musa, Mahrez, Mendy pic is taken in the Concorde Lounge, (British Airways First class), at Heathrow. In fact, I'd say they're at the Champagne bar. 

Sorry mate, was reading Arsenal fans on Twitter :)

Obviously I don't know anything about him except for the limited we see on screen and read about. But I get the sense that he is someone who values family, home and feeling like he is in a safe and happy environment - providing we offer a good deal I just can't we him leaving. Whereas I always felt Kante would go!

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

By the way, it's not hard to get anyone to sign for Chelsea on adidas media really are nobheads

image.png

:Dlol . Excellent

The market really is easy to manipulate - now it's been pointed out that the shirt has no substance, staying with us has shortened to 11/8. 

Chelsea still 2/1 though I expect that to drift

somewhat.

they even introduced Everton shorter than man city and Madrid - djellit already confirmed only arsenal, citeh and Madrid are showing interest in riyad. (And percey reported yesterday that Everton cannot sign any of our players ).  Easy money running a book !

Archived